Votes: 0 0.0%
  • whatever

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • dangit why can't i remove polls

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Dad vs. Imp, Tavros vs. Sen. Lem., Pyr. vs. Hussie)

MCD said:
Tavros Nitram: 2
Senator Lemonsnout: 3
No, you already voted. Unless you changed something and I'm ignorant of it, the tiebreaker is to be broken by the first person that didn't vote in that part.

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Dad vs. Imp, Tavros vs. Sen. Lem., Pyr. vs. Hussie)

Toad85 said:
MCD said:
No, you already voted. Unless you changed something and I'm ignorant of it, the tiebreaker is to be broken by the first person that didn't vote in that part.
What? I thought you were allowed one vote every day a tiebreak went on.

MCD said:
Toad85 said:
MCD said:
What? I thought you were allowed one vote every day a tiebreak went on.
Again, I was ignorant. SM, Smasher, and I use the former way. I was merely confused.

Tavros Nitram: 3

Neophyte Redglare: 2
Clover: 2

Biscuits: 2
Iguana: 2

Dave Strider: 4
Serenity: 0

Toad85 said:
MCD said:
That would be a sudden death.

Tavros Nitram: 4

Clover: 3

Biscuits: 3

Dave Strider: 5

Didn't know I could vote on that again. Doing so now.

Tavros Nitram: 5

Biscuits: 3

Dave Strider: 5

Fluttershy said:
Toad85 said:
MCD said:
That would be a sudden death.
Kinda the point.

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Dad vs. Imp, Tavros vs. Sen. Lem., Pyr. vs. Hussie

Tavros Nitram: 7

Neophyte Redglare: 3

Biscuits: 4

Dave Strider: 7

I keep forgetting. XP

So, in the end, Tavros beats Lemonsnout in overtime, Redglare and Clover draw, Biscuits beats the Iguana, and Dave overcomes Serenity.

Next up: Redglare vs. Clover overtime, Aradia Megido, the dead troll, vs. Cans, of the Felt, who had huge amounts of strength (OH YEAH), Lil' Cal, Bro's demonic dummy, against Crowbar, the seventh member of the Felt, whose crowbar could destroy any temporal object, and, finally, The Handmaid, Aradia's ancestor, versus Rose's Mom.

Aradia Megido: 0
Cans: 0

Lil' Cal: 0
Crowbar: 0

The Handmaid:0
Mom: 0

Clover: 4

Aradia Megido: 1

Lil' Cal: 1
Crowbar: 0

The Handmaid: 1

Clover: 5

Aradia Megido: 2

Lil' Cal: 1
Crowbar: 1

The Handmaid: 2

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Aradia vs. Cans, Cal vs. Crowbar, Handmaid vs. Mom)

Neophyte Redglare: 5

Aradia Megido: 4

Lil' Cal: 2
Crowbar: 2

The Handmaid: 4
Mom: 1

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Aradia vs. Cans, Cal vs. Crowbar, Handmaid vs. Mom)

Toad85 said:

Aradia Megido: 4

The Handmaid: 3
Mom: 1

Fixed because Bones gave Handmaid 2 votes by mistake :P

So, Aradia and her ancestor move on, while Redglare and Clover & Cal and Crowbar stay at a tie.

Up next, Becquerel, a dog with powers from the Green Sun, the first guardian of Earth, and Jade's guardian, against the Wayward Vagabond/Wizardly Vassal, an exile from Prospit, and the mayor of Can Town. Then, Sawbuck, who was in the Felt, and, whenever somebody wounded him (or he wounded them), he sent both of them to a random point in the current timeline, vs. The Summoner, Tavros' ancestor, who commanded an army of beasts and caused a revolution. Finally, Sweet Bro, the guy who kept falling down the stairs, versus Grandpa, Jade's adoptive grandfather-ectobiological father, god this can be confusing.

Neophyte Redglare: 0
Clover: 0

Becquerel: 0
Wayward Vagabond: 0

Sawbuck: 0
The Summoner: 0

Sweet Bro: 0
Grandpa: 0

Redglare and Clover should be 5 and 5, right?

Clover: 6

Crowbar: 3

Becquerel: 1
Wayward Vagabond: 0

The Summoner: 1

Sweet Bro: 1
Grandpa: 0

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Bec vs. WV, Sawbuck vs. Summoner, Sweet Bro vs. Gr.)

Neophyte Redglare: 6
Clover: 6

Crowbar: 4

Wayward Vagabond: 1

The Summoner: 2

Sweet Bro: 1
Grandpa: 1

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Bec vs. WV, Sawbuck vs. Summoner, Sweet Bro vs. Gr.)

I thought it reset back to 0, but whatever, it doesn't matter.

Clover: 7

Crowbar: 5

Wayward Vagabond: 2

The Summoner: 3

Sweet Bro: 2

Clover: 8

Crowbar: 6

Wayward Vagabond: 3

The Summoner: 4

Sweet Bro: 3

So, Clover vs. Redglare finally ends in a win for Clover, while the overtime match between Crowbar and Cal ends with a win for Crowbar. The Wayward Vagabond, the Summoner and Sweet Bro move on, while Becquerel, Sawbuck and Grandpa don't.

Next up are Die, 6th member of the Felt, who used voodoo dolls, against Terezi Pyrope, the blind Troll girl, who could smell and taste colours. Then, Maplehoof, Rose's pony, vs. The Dolorosa, Kanaya Maryam's ancestor, who raised Karkat Vantas' ancestor, the Sufferer, from just a grub. Finally, Matchsticks, who was in the Felt, and could travel to any point in the current timeline using fire, vs. Orphaner Dualscar, Eridan's ancestor, who was...uh, well, he was the original owner of the Ahab's crosshairs...and, uh...he's Eridan's ancestor.

Die: 0
Terezi Pyrope: 0

Maplehoof: 0
The Dolorosa: 0

Matchsticks: 0
Orphaner Dualscar: 0

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Die vs. Terezi, Maple. vs. Dolo., Match. vs. Or.Dual.)

Bar Redglare, because she's interesting, and the Summoner, because I really like Tavros, I don't really care for any of the Ancestors.

Terezi Pyrope: 1

Maplehoof: 1
The Dolorosa: 0

Matchsticks: 1

Re: V2W: Homestuck - Round 1 (Die vs. Terezi, Maple. vs. Dolo., Match. vs. Or.Dual.)

Terezi Pyrope: 2

The Dolorosa: 1

Matchsticks: 2

Going to extend across to 6PM today. This is a very small amount of votes.

Terezi Pyrope: 3

The Dolorosa: 2

Matchsticks: 3

Terezi Pyrope: 4

Maplehoof: 2
The Dolorosa: 2

Matchsticks: 3
Orphaner Dualscar: 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back