MarioWiki Adventure: Battle

3Dejong said:
Uniju said:
Princess Alyson Koopastoo said:
3Dejong said:
HOLY CRAP, that is huge.

Did you make that yourself?!
No. they're edits (Except for Giga Alyson's head, since that's custom), I have fun editing them, but it's painful doing it in that old Microsoft Paint... :roll:

Microsoft Paint is god of spriting programs.

NOT *spank*

Actually, it's pretty nice. The one thing it lacks is a halfway decent rotater.
Agreed. MICROSOFT PAINT ROTATER SUX!!! XDDD

WHO BLOOMING CARES!? YOU ROCK AT SPRITING!! GOD, I WISH I COULD SPRITE AS GOOD AS YOU!! D= YOU PWN!! TOTAL PWNAGE!!

OK, I'm done. Honestly, these are the best sprites I've seen! You are the best spriter on the Wiki. ;) I'm happy you are in MY Comic. =) (P.S., this particular thread isn't about my Comic. XP)

Pokemon DP said:
WHO BLOOMING CARES!? YOU ROCK AT SPRITING!! GOD, I WISH I COULD SPRITE AS GOOD AS YOU!! D= YOU PWN!! TOTAL PWNAGE!!

OK, I'm done. Honestly, these are the best sprites I've seen! You are the best spriter on the Wiki. ;) I'm happy you are in MY Comic. =) (P.S., this particular thread isn't about my Comic. XP)

She's in j00r comic?

W00T!

That I MUST see.

And what is this Rotsprite of which you speak?

3Dejong said:
She's in j00r comic?

W00T!

That I MUST see.
Yes, she is! And lemme tell ya, I have the perfect role for her. :smug:

Anyway, I think we should stop spamming this thread with this content. This thread is about MarioBros777's Comic, NOT program or sprite debates! X|

More of my sprites
Storm_Yoshi_Sprites.PNG

Good! I like these. :)
Thanks! I spent a long time on them. I gotta say, those sprites reminded me of Shadow the Hedgehog for some reason. >_> Probably cos' they were dark. =|

Super Yoshi10 said:
More of my sprites
Storm_Yoshi_Sprites.PNG
Good! I like these. :)

Yay I got good comments for my sprites for once....DP gets more applause for his spritework =).

So much stuff on my thread... And lots of characters... Not much time... Must keep people happy... Credit of people's sprites... Too much... Can't take it... Don't worry... (I hope I can put everyone in...) (More work for my comic (*sigh*.) (Why did ChaosNinji put this on forums. Well... At least it's good attention...) (I wonder if they have figured out why I put specific users as Heroes and the rest as Villains?) Oh crud... They've heard everything!!! RUNNN!!!!

I like this comic 'cause im a major heroe and I'll appear a lot(...I think...)

And the story is also really good! Congrats MB777

If I wasn't in I would still like it!

And....

Princess Alyson Koopastoo! That's perfect! They are the best sprites I ever saw! You are fantastic!

Smiddle said:
Some of teh panels are kind of messy...

The sprites aren't the panels :x

Princess Alyson Koopastoo are you brazilain? Do you speak portuguese?

Shroobario said:
Smiddle said:
Some of teh panels are kind of messy...

The sprites aren't the panels :x

Princess Alyson Koopastoo are you brazilain? Do you speak portuguese?
...Affirmative. I do speak Portuguese.
Location information access denied.

-___________-'. Hey man, it's my first time. And it's hard for me to do this stuff. At least I'm trying to make a comic which is supposed to be good... (Give me a break...)

Ok!

Note: The Comic that you users call Comic #5b - Gregory House is here will not be out at Christmas. (Today) it will be on the 26th. If it is overdue then I will make #5c - The Unfair Battle come out quicker. Good-bye!

Oh the noes... I've actually haven't even started on it. :( Sorry. :(

Back