Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: UltraMario's artwork/screenshot recolor request thread

Thank you very much

Re: UltraMario's artwork/screenshot recolor gallery/request thread

Pinkie Pie said:
Lily said:
In a Lily style colour theme
I need an image of your "Lily style color theme" for reference. Give me the image you want me to recolor the Rosalina image like and I'll get to work on it.
Ok here
ws4g9k.png

Ok, but I couldn't make it dark blond.

princessrosetta.jpg

Can you make this character in this pose?

The only thing you might need to add is the glasses, the rest is pretty much a recolor of the Toad and the Kart (to match my purple jacket, FYI) .

Lily said:
Thank you!!!
You're welcome.

Toad85 said:
The only thing you might need to add is the glasses
Ok, but I'm not that experienced at GIMP yet, so I can only do the recoloring part.

Well, I tried recoloring it but it's too hard to recolor since it's small. Sorry. :(.

Could you take any Petey artwork(not a screenshot) and colour it to be like Dry Bowser?

Dry-Petey said:
Could you take any Petey artwork(not a screenshot) and colour it to be like Dry Bowser?
No, because when I recolor things to white, there's no shading. Sorry.

Pinkie Pie said:
Well, I tried recoloring it but it's too hard to recolor since it's small. Sorry. :(.
Alright. At least you actually attempted this time

Pinkie Pie said:
Dry-Petey said:
No, because when I recolor things to white, there's no shading. Sorry.
:(
Well, then could you recolour him to look like :waluigi:?

Can't do that either. Recoloring something to another thing that's completely different is impossible to pull off. Sorry 'bout that. Also, I will now accept sprite recolor requests.

Recoloring is a bit hard for me, I need some sprites recolored. Can you do the following for me?:

-Red Yoshi
-Brown-ish Luigi
-Red Pikachu (http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmndungeon2/sheet/5728, only do Pikachu, I don't need the other two)

I need it TODAY, please.

Pyro said:
-Red Yoshi
-Brown-ish Luigi
-Red Pikachu (http://spriters-resource.com/ds/pkmndungeon2/sheet/5728, only do Pikachu, I don't need the other two
I can't do the Luigi though. And I'd have to do recolor every yellow pallete in the sheet to red if you want Pikachu red as well.

:( Can you get me a blue shaded Petey at least?

Pinkie Pie said:
Also, which Yoshi sprites do ya want edited?
Partners in Time

Pinkie Pie said:
I can't do the Luigi though. And I'd have to do recolor every yellow pallete in the sheet to red if you want Pikachu red as well.
Can't do a Superstar Saga brown Luigi? Also, I only need the Pikachu red, as in shades of red compared to the original's shades of yellow.

Can I have a Bowser Jr, this
BowserJr1-CaptainSelect-MSS.png
to be exact, with the face the legs and the arms black, with the stomach grey and the rest the same except the shell back is a lighter shade of black and the mask is red and and the outside of the lips is red the rest is the same. (on the mask)

YoshiMonsta said:
to be exact, with the face the legs and the arms black, with the stomach grey and the rest the same except the shell back is a lighter shade of black and the mask is red and and the outside of the lips is red the rest is the same. (on the mask)
Too complex. :(.

Pinkie Pie said:
YoshiMonsta said:
Too complex. :(.

Okay, Just make his skin and shell black (though lighter) and his eyes red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back