Jorge's Sigs (approved by myself)

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
So I make sigs, right, and I should take requests because I think it's a fun job.

Because I have to show you guys what im capable of I will post some of the stuff I made. This means that, sure Ill take requests but if i never get it done dont sue me, ok?

DRUMROLL PLEASE

~*~ Space Invader ~*~
it's about the classics, bro
spaceinvader.png

~*~ Patrick Star for President 2012 ~*~
our country would do well, wear this sig to support our new president
patrickstar.png

~*~ Rainbow Dash ~*~
you're all bronies here I know, and EVERYONE's favorite pony is RD
rainbowk.png

~*~ Team Fortress 2 Classes ~*~
Wear these to support the class you mostly use in TF2.

-> Scout
-> Heavy
-> Civilian (Joke)

~*~ Requests ~*~

* Brock
-> Brock White Out 1
-> Brock White Out 2

*Ralphfan
-> Rupaul for President 2012

*Luigi Bandicoot
-> Plants vs. Zombies Fan

*Yoshimonsta
-> Mario vs. Kirby

*Toad85
-> Toad85 for President

~*~ Other ~*~

->My Little Pony: FiM, Discord
-> Minecraft
-> Eminem "Sing for the Moment" Quote

(also my current sig is self made by me, yuppers)

Maybe for the Patrick sig, you could do something about how he'll take your problems and push them somewhere else.

Also, I have an idea. Ron Paul is one of the Republican candidates, and I absolutely hate him, so is it possible you make a sig promoting RuPaul for president? (He's a drag queen. It would be hilarious.)

GLaDOS said:
Jorge, can I use your Patrick sig?

There's a reason it's in here. It's free to use!

Sharks Territory said:
Maybe for the Patrick sig, you could do something about how he'll take your problems and push them somewhere else.

Also, I have an idea. Ron Paul is one of the Republican candidates, and I absolutely hate him, so is it possible you make a sig promoting RuPaul for president? (He's a drag queen. It would be hilarious.)

I considered adding that Patrick joke line, but hm. Also about the RuPaul thing, is the joke here solely based on the fact their names sound alike? :P

Can I get a mtn dew sig that says Brock? or something? I dont know, Mtn Dew White Out or Voltage would be nice, as those are my favorite mtn dews. Or you can just make a generic mtn dew sig, that's cool too.

Brock, I am late on this reply and I will apologize and cry to you all night and day, so here it is

brock2l.png

Here's a more vintage design.

brock1.png

if you want any changes, color preference etc etc etc do tell

Ralphfan, here's your....Rupaul...picture...I think.

Um. It was scary working on this

what is THAT

rupaul.png

Paper Jorge said:
Brock, I am late on this reply and I will apologize and cry to you all night and day, so here it is

brock2l.png

Here's a more vintage design.

brock1.png

if you want any changes, color preference etc etc etc do tell

Oh fu- That is amazing.

gorje is back? yay :-* :-*

Here you are, FE.

rainbowk.png

YoshiMonsta, though your description is vague of what you want I'll still figure something out right now.

Um. Hope you wanted something like this, Yoshi.

76817637.png

Here's one with your name in green and if you don't want your name, here's this version.

Tell me if you want changes, cause I wasn't sure what to do.

You guys should be more specific with requests, unless you're ok with leaving me with the decision of half the things such as fonts, colors and size.

Toad85:
you are running now

toad85.png

EDIT: Original version

GLaDOS:
Here it is. I'm pretty happy with the result.

discordm.png

GalacticPetey:
Wasn't sure if you'd like the colors or font, or if you'd like it resized, so here's this.

peteyb.png

Back