Jorge's Sigs (approved by myself)

Well, actually I'll sig it if I can change my name to Discord. Of course knowing my luck that's not going to happen and/or I'm going to get ridiculed for changing my name again.

I love you Jorge. :) :posh:

Okay Jorge, this might sound pushy, but can you make me one with Dave Strider, The Beatles, a raccoon, and 'SM347' written on it please? It would make my 2012. Thanks in advance!

Could you make me a sig with an Autobot symbol to one side, a Decpticon symbol on the other, and the Unicronian symbol in the center? Put "Banjo" over that in a robotic-looking font.

For reference:
Autobot_symbol.png
Symbol_decept_reg.jpg
200px-Blendtron_symbol.png

Jorge, I was thinking of making a request, but I couldnt think of anything more awesome than mtn dew with BROCK in big fancy letters over it. Uh, any suggestions?

Could I Have a sig please? One with the characters from TOME if you can :) Link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.234109509982494.57085.231491923577586&type=3

It doesn't matter what order they're in, but I was thinking they'd be lied up next to each other, having alpha, Kirbopher, flame girl, game crazed and nylocke in the middle, asterob, sniper wheel in the left and rockoon, doubling and splat on the right.

So like.

Supporting - Main 5 - Hackers and then my name somewhere on it. If you don't like the idea then ou can change it to your liking :)

I have a couple requests. Sorry if I'm bombarding you, you can take as much time as you need. I'd like a Snake Man sig, a Tanooki Mario sig, a Mario Party 5 sig, a Koopa Kid sig, a TAC sig, a Classic
Sonic sig, a Bananas in Pyjamas sig, a Danny Phantom sig, and a Tomba sig, all having "UltraMario" written on them. Also, I'd like the font used for UltraMario to fit with the themes of the sigs please. Thanks in advance.

Back