Who is Bowser's Wife?

Who said that Koopas or whatever Bowser is needs a wife to reproduce?

GLaDOS said:
You sound ignorant of basic biology right now...

Were that not the case, then all of Bowser's offspring would be identical, barring genetic mutation...

Lord Ghirahim said:
GLaDOS said:

Were that not the case, then all of Bowser's offspring would be identical, barring genetic mutation...
Haha u miss point.

Nabber's saying that Bowser doesn't have to be married to have children.

Bowser is an evil king, he just up and rapes bitches.

Toad85 said:
Lord Ghirahim said:
GLaDOS said:

Haha u miss point.

Nabber's saying that Bowser doesn't have to be married to have children.
I considered that, but since he was talking about a species, rather than an individual, I believed it was a biological issue.

Bowser is a villain, so I don't think he is very religious, he probably fornicated with a Koopette and produced offspring. But if Peach did marry Bowser she could legally adopt his 8 children.

What I meant is that Bowser doesn't need a wife or even someone to rape. I'm saying that koopas may reproduce asexually or with mushrooms or who knows what.

GLaDOS said:
What I meant is that Bowser doesn't need a wife or even someone to rape. I'm saying that koopas may reproduce asexually or with mushrooms or who knows what.
That's what I thought, so see my first comment.

me

smasher

whoever they are, they're probably not important to the games.

Sweet Jesus, no. 0_0

Please don't mention "[me]", "Smasher" and "threesome" in the same sentence ever again. ._.

Bowser could've had a wife, but she was killed in an assault on his castle by Princess Peach and her forces--probably Mario--which is why he's so nasty and vengeful. His one true love slain, so he seeks revenge by taking the one true love of his newfound nemesis.

Hypnotoad said:
Bowser could've had a wife, but she was killed in an assault on his castle by Princess Peach and her forces--probably Mario--which is why he's so nasty and vengeful. His one true love slain, so he seeks revenge by taking the one true love of his newfound nemesis.
Or maybe they just exist.

Hypnotoad said:
If you follow the Super Mario Bros. backstory, this couldn't have happened(atleast not with Mario!) unless Bowser already had a wife and eight eggs when he, Peach, and Mario were babies, since Peach had already been kidnapped when Mario returned to the Mushroom Kingdom.

I'ma go with Peach. Or this

Hypnotoad said:

Or this.

Uniju said:
If you follow the Super Mario Bros. backstory, this couldn't have happened(atleast not with Mario!) unless Bowser already had a wife and eight eggs when he, Peach, and Mario were babies, since Peach had already been kidnapped when Mario returned to the Mushroom Kingdom.

[by the 2nd "or this" I'm assuming Peach x Bowser once again. After they are no longer babies, of course.]

Back