Metal Mario haters fail.

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
From this topic on GameFAQs: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997822-mario-kart-7/61243427

In a room of 8, only me and 3 others were racing, the other players were attacking the Metal Mario user. Stealing item boxes and using the star power up on the guy, he barely made it past lap two when the race was over already. They did the same the next race so I left the room.

Anybody who acts like that gets the biggest fail trophy from me.

Why would anyone hate Metal Mario

Marwikedor said:
Why would anyone hate Metal Mario

For being a clone of Mario.

I agree that purposely sabotaging another person's race just because they picked a certain character is absolutely wrong. But Baby Time, couldn't you have posted this in the MK7 thread rather then make a new thread for it?

You know, I've had that happen to me while playing as Luigi in MKW, so that's just a coincidence...

Northern Verve said:
I agree that purposely sabotaging another person's race just because they picked a certain character is absolutely wrong. But Baby Time, couldn't you have posted this in the MK7 thread rather then make a new thread for it?

I just felt like doing this would get more responses.

I don't get it. Unless they were cheating somehow, what's the problem? You're suppose to be attacking people in Mario Kart. And Metal Mario is really just a more pro version of Mario.

Uniju said:
I don't get it. Unless they were cheating somehow, what's the problem? You're suppose to be attacking people in Mario Kart. And Metal Mario is really just a more pro version of Mario.

And attacking does not mean "beating up people just because they use a character that you hate".

Baby Time said:
Uniju said:

And attacking does not mean "beating up people just because they use a character that you hate".
I'm confused; were the people killing Metal Mario advertising their hate for him somehow other than by killing him? Maybe in their profile names?

I don't know. Maybe it is because the attackers are on a MM hating team, or the mii name, or maybe the metal mario was more pro then the rest, right?

MK7MetalMario.jpg

Lord Ghirahim said:
Baby Time said:
Uniju said:

I'm confused; were the people killing Metal Mario advertising their hate for him somehow other than by killing him? Maybe in their profile names?

I was never in the race. I found this on GameFAQs.

Baby Time said:
Lord Ghirahim said:
Baby Time said:
Uniju said:

I was never in the race. I found this on GameFAQs.
It would seem you have no proof that they were hating on Metal Mario at all then.

Read that topic on GameFAQs. That user there should be telling the truth.

Baby Time said:
Read that topic on GameFAQs. That user there should be telling the truth.
The topic doesn't have anything to say that is more meaningful than you did in this thread.

oh when ppl go on wifi ill go bug them if there using metal mario
Seriously, I feel sorry for the guy :(
What's in my first line is probably what the trolls were thinking.

YoshiMonsta said:
Is there online bullying for the 3DS? If so....... there will have to be moderators!
Shadow1.jpg

There are already "moderators" in Mario Kart Wii to filter out the hacking and cheating in online races.

Metal Mario seems to have a lot of hates.

New Christmas Yoshi said:
Metal Mario seems to have a lot of hates.

Ironically, Dry Bowser and Bowser are one in the same. Maybe it's because Metal Mario is just Mario with metal textures.

and he was once a form. I wonder how that Metal Mario user felt.

Back