Time, you thief!

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
Time, you thief! Time is the biggest thief of all. It's killed so many of my relatives, my dogs, and it's robbed me of my childhood! Stupid ticking clock! I hate it! I wanna be a kid forever!

Without time there would be no sipping time.

Uniju said:
Eh, how can you sip time? Well, time HAS given us stuff like Super Mario 3D Land, exusem moi.

Pinkie Pie said:
Hey, shouldn't this be in Mindless Junk?
Hey, no it's shouldn't because it's totally cereal. Well, it has the potential to be.

Marwikedor said:
It's killed so many of my relatives, my dogs

When did you last seen them, and when did they die? Because I remember last seeing my grandpa during May 2009 and he died in April 2010. And here's another story about death.

On April 26, 2009 I went on a vacation to Taiwan. I was gone for three weeks and I was supposed to return on May 17, 2009. It was later extended to the 20th. I was supposed to go back to school on the 21st, but somebody on my plane died. My return got delayed and I had to return to school on the 22nd. I never figured out if the passenger was male or female, and I never knew who they were.

Hey live with time. You can't alter it anyway and there is nothing you can do about it.

And by the way...

GalacticPetey said:
Without time, we wouldn't have Dialga

Without Dialga we wouldn't have time.

But on topic Marwikidor. From what I've seen your a Christian. So its not like your never going to see them again. :) But, even if not, life would be pretty boring without time. Everything would be the same for pete's sake.

Marwikedor said:
Uniju said:
Eh, how can you sip time?
In this instance, "sipping time" refers to a time for sipping, not the sipping of time.

Uniju said:
Marwikedor said:
Uniju said:
Eh, how can you sip time?
In this instance, "sipping time" refers to a time for sipping, not the sipping of time.
Speaking of this particular time, when exactly is sipping time?
Is it a specific hour, or does it vary from day to day?

Without time there would be overpopulation on earth.

Then the government won't be able to supply enough homes an will simply collapse, the end.

MarioHearts said:
i wouldn't be here if it wasn't for time :posh:
One. Please stop spamming the posh smiley.
Two. You would be here. We would all be here. And time doesn't really exist. Just look into space: what you're looking at is how the universe looked thousands or millions of years ago because that's how long it takes for the light to get here.

Back