SonicMario's Pony Project *FINISHED*

Re: SonicMario's Pony Project

Epic Nitwit said:
Why settle for one, when you can have both?!

Eh, about the both. That's an Alicorn and I really wouldn't want that to be an option unless the user has a really good reason for it. Think about it, the only Alicorns you see in the show are Celestia and Luna, there's a chance if there were normal Alicorns we would have seen them already. Because Alicorns in the show are basically gods or goddesses or in other words the big leaders. Unless Steve himself comes and signs-up (He'd have a reason, since he is steward of this wiki) or perhaps even Stooben and SMB (Stewards of Userpedia) I don't think we'll have Alicorns in this pic.

but what about sysops admins and chatops!!! O:!!!!! (devils advocate.) (they are more or less gods)

Just because a Pony in the show isn't an Alicorn doesn't mean they can't have some sort of important role. Look at Ponyville's mayor, she's an Earth Pony. Or people like Fancy Pants or Prince Blueblood are high in Canterlot's Society (Even if Blueblood is a big jerk). And while I'm not sure we've ever seen a real major one, I'm sure Pegasi have something similar too.

So yeah, only Stewards (The only one I think that might do it is SMB and I'm doubtful of even that. I really don't think Steve will sign-up (Though just in case I do have him Ponified already hehe. And I haven't seen Stooben in a long while so I don't think so either.) have the right to be Alicorns right now. Bureaucrats and Sysops have the right to have their Pony bigger then everyone else but they can't be Alicorns. (I'm a Userpedia Sysop yet I'm making myself the default size and just a Unicorn)

Also Brock, I don't think I got an answer from you on either you want the one you made recently or the one I made of you before in a group Pic.

Northern Verve said:
Just because a Pony in the show isn't an Alicorn doesn't mean they can't have some sort of important role. Look at Ponyville's mayor, she's an Earth Pony. Or people like Fancy Pants or Prince Blueblood are high in Canterlot's Society (Even if Blueblood is a big jerk). And while I'm not sure we've ever seen a real major one, I'm sure Pegasi have something similar too.

So yeah, only Stewards (The only one I think that might do it is SMB and I'm doubtful of even that. I really don't think Steve will sign-up (Though just in case I do have him Ponified already hehe. And I haven't seen Stooben in a long while so I don't think so either.) have the right to be Alicorns right now. Bureaucrats and Sysops have the right to have their Pony bigger then everyone else but they can't be Alicorns. (I'm a Userpedia Sysop yet I'm making myself the default size and just a Unicorn)

Also Brock, I don't think I got an answer from you on either you want the one you made recently or the one I made of you before in a group Pic.

I couldnt find the one I made first, so just use the one I made recently. I dont even remember what my old one looks like, anymore, soo...

((also, was joking about the alicorn thing.))

I think I'll stick with my new one, but thanks.

I already have a pony that you made for me:

SmasherPony.png

I'm not sure what pose I want to use yet though.

Northern Verve said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Why settle for one, when you can have both?!

Eh, about the both. That's an Alicorn and I really wouldn't want that to be an option unless the user has a really good reason for it. Think about it, the only Alicorns you see in the show are Celestia and Luna, there's a chance if there were normal Alicorns we would have seen them already. Because Alicorns in the show are basically gods or goddesses or in other words the big leaders. Unless Steve himself comes and signs-up (He'd have a reason, since he is steward of this wiki) or perhaps even Stooben and SMB (Stewards of Userpedia) I don't think we'll have Alicorns in this pic.

Yeah, that's no problem, I'll just remove the horn, it doesn't add too much, unlike my wings.

Anyway, I've changed him slightly, but I need an idea for a cutie mark.

2R2S004030E5FE00FFC49D0000004FE00KI1837002020001D1C93E3ED300001100CC3F3FD30000

I'm gonna make a ridiculously chubby foal for myself.

May I please sign up? Most of the charts and rows confused me so I'm just displaying them manually.

Type of Pony: Unicorn
Color: #D7B017
Head:
vwlwc.png

Height: 6
Weight: 5
Buffness: 1
Patterns: No
Marking: No (?)
Shaved Hoofs: Blank hooves (?)
Eyes:
Pupil: Default
Color: #12C212
Size: Default
Placement: Default
Upper Eye Expression:
PuyIz.png

Lower Eye Expression: None
Face/Mouth Expression:
f8aBI.png

Freckles: No
Different Ears:
8HBUM.png

Facial Hair: No
Mane:
ZTLE4.png

Mane Color: #623509
Tail:
iFWfp.png

Tail Color: Same as Mane
Horn:
Py7XP.png

Cutie Mark:
2qsn6.png

Pose: (Can you choose for me? If not, default is fine.)
Accessories: Yes
Hat: Fez
Hat color: Red
Glasses:
XcOWh.png

Glasses Frame color: #090962
Misc Horns: NO
Vest:
SKicB.png

Vest color: #3F71FF

Other users (like Magikoopas) can feel feel free to use my cutie mark if they recolor it (and preferably rotate it.) Also, be very sensitive with the cutie mark image. It's a transparent PNG with varying values of transparency around the edges.

It is. I'm just helping make them.

Oh, and I'm, glad you like it.

'3K said:
It is. I'm just helping make them.

Oh, and I'm, glad you like it.
I love it. And I hate to be picky but I'd like to change a few details if it's not too much trouble x_x

It's not your fault of course since I'm changing them but: blank hooves, blue vest (this #3F71FF shade) instead of red (keep the hat red) and use this cutie mark for that pose:

YW1jm.png

UyTiA.png

Again, sorry for being picky.

It's ok to be picky considering how much time you all have for the picture. It hasn't even been 1 week since I made this thread let alone 3-4 months

I changed the cutie mark again x_x I just hopefully made it easier to use. It should be the right size too.

I think '3K's is a tad better UM. No offense. You also have Mason as an Earth Pony too when he knows magic xP

True but even with a horn, I think '3K's is better designed (Well it's Mason's request but still). Sorry.

So I'm making a pony
And I realize that one of the manes is styled after Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
No wait, it's a whole set of A:TLA hairstyles (Last few pages).
SO AWESOME.

EDIT:
Okay, here's a sucky version of my pony (V2):
2G4F0O4030285C937376BA41801440B00KF183720A200000C01C1010FF7FFF0F002375CC00B27D
And here's an infinitely better version (V2.0.1):
2G4F0O4030285C937376BA41801440B00KF183720A200200C01C1010FF7FFF0F012375CC00B27D
And finally without glasses (V2.1):
2G4F0O4030285C937376BA41801440B00KF183720A200000C01C1010FF7FFF0F012375CC00B27D

Choose either Versions 2 or 2.1, 2.0.1 was really for laughs. Just choose whichever ones you think looks the best.
On the other hand, I know know what creates the mustache and the glasses in the code.

Back