The Shadow Chronicles

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Well, some of you Users who frequently visit the MarioWiki or Userpedia would know, I am making a Comic known as The Shadow Chronicles. I started work on it Months ago, back when the Smash Bros. Dojo!! actually had GOOD updates. As such, I've already finished, like, 30 Issues.

Anyway, here's the link to my Comic's main page on the Userpedia.

Here we go!

I hope you guys enjoy it! You can either comment there on the talk page, or comment here. I'll notify everyone here when a new comic comes in, so you don't have to keep checking that page all the time. :P

Uniju said:
*bumps post count a bit*

Its... OK.
XD. Also, I know you don't think its OK, just say the truth, Uniju. This isn't a thread for only praise, you can criticize it too. =|

Uniju said:
Fine, it really *bleep* sucks.

Happy?
If that's your honest opinion about my Comic, then, yes.

Pat on the back, DP. =3

Smiddle said:
It's pwnful.

Honestly.

But I'm not good at judging comics anyway.

QFT

The Shadow Chronicles and Legends of the Fallen Star are the only comics I read.

NEW COMIC IS OUT!! :D Issue 31 is now released! :D

Uniju said:
If their the only ones you read, why do you rate other ones?
Yeah, what's up with THAT, 3D? =|

great comic =)

Uniju said:
3Dejong said:
Pokemon DP said:
Uniju said:
If their the only ones you read, why do you rate other ones?
Yeah, what's up with THAT, 3D? =|

NOTICE the FACT that I only RATED the ones I APPEARED in.

I do not READ them ANYmore.

So you rate comics by how good your own appearance in them is? -.-;

NOOOO.

I only rated those because everyone has to, like, add their appearences to their page, do they not?

*gets Popcorn, Soda, an Ice Cream, and a chair*

Don't mind me, continue. :3

Pokemon DP said:

The one thing I hate is dark, anime-type themes in a comic.

Something like "And so, Verylongnamewithlotsofforeigncharactersinit went on a very long and stupid side quest to gather The Jewels of Evenlongernameofsomeplaceeveryonewhoreadsthisstorycanneverrememberexceptthatonenutwholovesit so he could save the planet of Kemoradiganingakoingbongquakingdanja from a dark and evil end from the evil Frijjlator."

So far, TSC and LFS are doing OK.

Uniju said:
3Dejong said:
Pokemon DP said:

The one thing I hate is dark, anime-type themes in a comic.

Something like "And so, Verylongnamewithlotsofforeigncharactersinit went on a very long and stupid side quest to gather The Jewels of Evenlongernameofsomeplaceeveryonewhoreadsthisstorycanneverrememberexceptthatonenutwholovesit so he could save the planet of Kemoradiganingakoingbongquakingdanja from a dark and evil end from the evil Frijjlator."

So far, TSC and LFS are doing OK.

What the hell are you talking about "Anime-like"? What your saying is "Anime-like" is just anything that actually HAS a good story. But then again, the story in almost all of the current big comics pretty much just ripped off mine. Some kind of evil being has come around, trying to take control of everyone and everything, has some cheap original characters, and has some of the more major users going around beating them up.

Also, if you don't even watch Anime, quit being an asshole and doing nothing but insult it, and anyone who doesn't hate it just for being a cartoon thats from japan, Mr. America-is-the-best-thing-ever.

Geez.

All I'm saying is that all the animes I've seen have had long, drawn out, boring stories in which evil comes, bla bla, long quest, bla bla, must find jewels, bla bla, etc.

And I do not think America is the best thing ever. Personally, I think most Americans are bigotreted prejudiced fat morons.

Uniju said:
You should stop stereotyping like that. I can say all US cartoons are about a little kid who plays pranks on everyone and gets away with it because almost all the ones I've seen are, but is that very true? You should try watching some BETTER anime. Not crap like... Sailor Moon or what ever you saw. :\

Also, confusing plot = a plot that isn't crappy.

Whatever j00 sai.

Personally, I don't really like cartoons at all. I prefer comic strips.

And whatever, I shall stop stereotyping anime.

Altough you are almsot right when you talked about how all American cartoons are alike. They really almost are. :P

Wow, this thread became a hotspot for arguments. :|

Oh, is the fight over!? D: Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. :(

Uniju said:
Also, if you don't even watch Anime, quit being an asshole and doing nothing but insult it, and anyone who doesn't hate it just for being a cartoon thats from japan, Mr. America-is-the-best-thing-ever.

Considering you said that, I quite postively laughed my ass off.

But *ahem*, Back On Topic: I didn't like Issue 31, the dialogues were rather corny and the explanation for my name change seemed more like an afterthought. The rest of the comic is great, thought.

Uniju said:
Blitzwing said:
Uniju said:

Considering you said that, I quite postively laughed my ass off.

But *ahem*, Back On Topic: I didn't like Issue 31, the dialogues were rather corny and the explanation for my name change seemed more like an afterthought. The rest of the comic is great, thought.

You laugh your ass of at everything simply for the sake of insulting things, so whats the difference

I could continue on this pointless squabling, but I don't want to derail this topic with something that have nothign to do with the main subject, let's settle this in the chat.

*Add another flame to his "What other Users think of me" list.*

Thanks, guys.

Blitz: Now THERE'S some Constructive criticism! :D Everyone has their opinions.

Also, King Mario, how come I'm not in your banner!? D:

Back