The Shadow Chronicles

Toadbert101 said:
I kinda like Super paper Mario, and if anyone decides to flame me for that, -quoted from Blitzwing- I don't give a flying schnitzel. ^_^
I won't flame you, because it was awesome. And your posts reminds of a quote from Dyliss in German (she has an English accent there). ^_^
"Du jetzt essen diese ol' SHNITZEL!"
I love that quote. xD

German is fun to learn. Especially when you know what the quote means. :D

"You now eat this ol' SCHNITZEL."
In. Extremely. Bad. Grammar.
ZOMG, this quote is awesome! :lol:

Comic.png

Girrrtacos made this for me! =D

PaperStriker said:
"You now eat this ol' SCHNITZEL."
In. Extremely. Bad. Grammar.
ZOMG, this quote is awesome! :lol:

Well, actually... It supposed to be You eat this ol' schnitzel, now. Or something along those lines :P I don't know entirely myself actually... :P

A bit late, but, NEW ISSUE! =D

Issue 36 is out in Userpedia now. Check it out! =3

Pokemon DP, your comics rule!!! I'd like to be in them, but I'm still waiting for Crypt Raider to finish my sprites... which could take awhile...

I have totally ignored this thread. :(

Sorry, people. I have to get back to TSC, but I'm trying to finish Master Wikians, which isn't easy.

And, MegaMario9910, sure, I'll toss you in as a Sidekick, the only position that was still left before I closed sign-ups... :-\

Pokemon DP said:
I have totally ignored this thread. :(

Sorry, people. I have to get back to TSC, but I'm trying to finish Master Wikians, which isn't easy.

And, MegaMario9910, sure, I'll toss you in as a Sidekick, the only position that was still left before I closed sign-ups... :-\

I'll say... and seems a day bumb was added...

Technically, was the reason Plumber did one of the latest issues?

YAY! THANKS!

It's been quite a while since DP was working on Master Wikians and not TSC. But still... Either is still good, just don't leave it too far behind. :P

MarioBros777 said:
It's been quite a while since DP was working on Master Wikians and not TSC. But still... Either is still good, just don't leave it too far behind. :P

I read somewhere that DP is going to get back to work on TSC.

I read somewhere that DP is going to get cancel TSC.

MegaMario9910 said:
Pokemon DP said:

I read somewhere WHAT THE...!!??
Easy there, buddy! Just thought I'd hop on the wireless and give you a holler. Don't get mad!

Pokemon DP said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Pokemon DP said:

Easy there, buddy! Just thought I'd hop on the wireless and give you a holler. Don't get mad!

Wireless?:?

But why cancel tSC?

Or is it 'cause of Master Wikians?

MegaMario9910 said:
Pokemon DP said:
MegaMario9910 said:
Pokemon DP said:

Wireless?:?

But why cancel tSC?

Or is it 'cause of Master Wikians?
Slippy quote.

And it's cos' I don't have the same drive as I used to. It'll come out crappy now, and I don't want that. Best quit before it gets any worse.

Master Crash said:
Hurry up with the new issue! :mad:
Did you god damn read?! I JUST SAID I'M CANCELLING THE SHADOW CHRONICLES?! <_<

Back