The Shadow Chronicles

Snack said:
3Dejong said:
What does this King look like? :shifty:

He looks like the Burger King. And the court jester is Ronald Mcdonald.

Rtyretyerty.png

NOTE: I did not make this picture

I already had an idea, but, toss me some M&L undead king-guy ideas. XP

SiFi said:
As always, everyone except me...
Oh, sorry, a User who hasn't signed up for my Comic is not in the ending gag Christmas pic, oh how terribly sorry I made that mistake(!) >_>

Well, I like Christimas, I just don't like to celebrate it. Dude, all that rush and rush traffics, having to squander a fortune into presents, food, decorations and more a lot of junk, having your house full of annoying and noisy relatives, incluing that aunt that is always pulling our cheeks, oh... THE STRESS!! NOOOO!!!! *BOOM!*

XP

Final Fantasy = Epic Win.

IMO.

Um, OK. XP

I'm not saying to use Atma Weapon.

But the Final Fantasy sprites make pretty good creepy bosses.

Heh, K'. I'll look into that. ;)

Either way, I'm leaving for a four-day vacation first thing tommorow morning, so this is the last you'll see of me here for those four days. D=

I'm back! A lot of wierd stuff hit this topic while I was gone. XP

Nothing from me... (I think... :shifty:)

Don't expect a new Comic for a while. I have a lot of crap to deal with, sorry.

I wanna go back to the camp! I wanna go back to the camp! XP

Nah, the REAL reason, is I have three new games - Super Paper Mario, Sonic and the Secret Rings and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. And I want to finish them. =) So, sorry 'bout this. Awesome fight next Comic, so you have something to look for! =D

Pokemon DP said:
Don't expect a new Comic for a while. I have a lot of crap to deal with, sorry.

I wanna go back to the camp! I wanna go back to the camp! XP

Nah, the REAL reason, is I have three new games - Super Paper Mario, Sonic and the Secret Rings and Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. And I want to finish them. =) So, sorry 'bout this. Awesome fight next Comic, so you have something to look for! =D

Smid am thirsty nao! *-*

And hungry!!! WAH!!! :'(

Toadbert101 said:
I kinda like Super paper Mario, and if anyone decides to flame me for that, -quoted from Blitzwing- I don't give a flying schnitzel. ^_^
^_^

I got Shadow in Sonic and the Secret Rings! =D Now for Cream, Silver and Blaze! =3

I'll probably get back to my Comic sometime this week. ;)

Back