Rom Hacks

Hi Im new here, so sorry if i do anything wrong. I was just wondering if anyone here knows a site for custom mario roms. Like a page dedicated to all things mario and messing with the games for the better to add characters and stuff. If you dont get what i mean, heres an example http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_hacks but for sonic. Thank you in advance

I think it's just Super Mario World, but I read a thread on those forums that someone was working on a Super Mario All-Stars level editor, so there might be some for other games.

AFAIK it's all SMW but they might be stretching into other waters. It's the only centralized Mario ROM hacking community I'm aware of though.

Don't bother telling him. He hasn't been active since you told him the site.

What the hell, Nabber? That was only two days ago, and he asked a question.

MCD said:
What the hell, Nabber? That was only two days ago, and he asked a question.
Asked a question and obviously didn't care enough to even check back for the answer.
To be honest, he could have just asked in the chat room.

Then he posts here. For all I know he simply searched Mario Forum. I bet that's how a lot of people find their way here...

Thank you everyone for your replies, i really do appreciate it. This was exactly what i was looking for and am liking these boards alot. As for you Glados, well you really do represent your namesake well dont ya.

GLaDOS said:
Then he posts here. For all I know he simply searched Mario Forum. I bet that's how a lot of people find their way here...
Have you ever noticed that the most expierienced users have more unique ways of finding here?

M4R10 BR0S said:
Thank you everyone for your replies, i really do appreciate it. This was exactly what i was looking for and am liking these boards alot. As for you Glados, well you really do represent your namesake well dont ya.
Then I couldn't be happier.

Pyro said:
GLaDOS said:
Have you ever noticed that the most expierienced users have more unique ways of finding here?
Nope, not really. That's basically how I found the MarioWiki, although I found the forum by extention of the wiki...

Back