YoshiKartWii's Siggys *requests closed for now*

Re: YoshiKartWii's Siggys *taking requests*

Epic Nitwit said:
I have a question, if I asked you to make a sig, would I have to provide any artwork, because I can't really think of a background.

And I find it ironic that you have no sig.
sure, i can start from scratch,
but you will have to tell me what kind of character you'd want to represent you

and that's a funny question,
with making all these siggys,
i haven't really gotten around to making one for myself ^_^"

but, the one i'll make might feature the ones i've made for others in a collage with yoshi (me) in it
and when you click the pic it'll take you to this thread :)

How is mine doing? Do you need any help?

Lily said:
How is mine doing? Do you need any help?
i'm still erasing the white backgrounds :-\

YoshiKartWii said:
Epic Nitwit said:
I have a question, if I asked you to make a sig, would I have to provide any artwork, because I can't really think of a background.

And I find it ironic that you have no sig.
sure, i can start from scratch,
but you will have to tell me what kind of character you'd want to represent you

and that's a funny question,
with making all these siggys,
i haven't really gotten around to making one for myself ^_^"

but, the one i'll make might feature the ones i've made for others in a collage with yoshi (me) in it
and when you click the pic it'll take you to this thread :)

Yeah, I can understand that you're busy, I just found it funny that you don't have one yet.

But anyway, I have no idea how this works, but could you maybe make me a sig with Kirby, Meta Knight and King Dedede, using these, or something similar:

KRtDL_Kirby_hi.png

KRtDL_Dedede.png

Meta_Knight_KRTDL.png

You can fiddle around with the sizes, and I'd like them to be placed with King Dedede on the left, Meta Knight on the right, and Kirby in the middle, with my username in a corner somewhere. And like I said before, I'm not sure about a background. I hope this isn't asking for too much, I've never asked anyone to make me a sig before.

Just wanted to let you know I've still been checking in, so you dont think I've forgotten you and your hard work. I havent wanted to bother you, so I havent posted in awhile. Just wanted to let you know to keep up the good work and thank you!

Brock said:
Just wanted to let you know I've still been checking in, so you dont think I've forgotten you and your hard work. I havent wanted to bother you, so I havent posted in awhile. Just wanted to let you know to keep up the good work and thank you!
That.

GLaDOS said:
Brock said:
That.
Yes, that as well

Crackin355 said:
GLaDOS said:
Brock said:
That.
Yes, that as well

Me too.

Epic Nitwit said:
Yeah, I can understand that you're busy, I just found it funny that you don't have one yet.

But anyway, I have no idea how this works, but could you maybe make me a sig with Kirby, Meta Knight and King Dedede, using these, or something similar:

KRtDL_Kirby_hi.png

KRtDL_Dedede.png

Meta_Knight_KRTDL.png

You can fiddle around with the sizes, and I'd like them to be placed with King Dedede on the left, Meta Knight on the right, and Kirby in the middle, with my username in a corner somewhere. And like I said before, I'm not sure about a background. I hope this isn't asking for too much, I've never asked anyone to make me a sig before.
ok, i'll see what i can do ^_^
Smasher said:
Crackin355 said:
GLaDOS said:
Brock said:
That.
Yes, that as well
Me too.
you all are too nice :')

a few siggys are near complete ^_^

Smasher said:
Crackin355 said:
GLaDOS said:
Brock said:
That.
Yes, that as well

Me too.

Me four.

Nega-Man said:
Smasher said:
Crackin355 said:
GLaDOS said:
Brock said:
That.
Yes, that as well

Me too.

Me four.
Me Five... oh wait.

Crackin355 said:
You take the time to make stuff for us, so we're grateful ^_^
well, i'm very grateful for you all requesting siggys from me ^_^
Crackin355 said:
Nega-Man said:
Smasher said:
Crackin355 said:
GLaDOS said:
Brock said:
That.
Yes, that as well

Me too.

Me four.
Me Five... oh wait.
haha ;D

(2sigs) YoshiKartWii's Siggys *taking requests*

i've been feeling a little down lately, (don't like to show it on forums)
that's why i haven't gotten much work done,
but, here's 2 sigs to take off the list

6qL9Z.png

the backgrounds glitchy i know,
but it kinda looks cool... right?
i'll go fix it if it's too noticably bad

uvA12.png

notice how on Smasher's i put a one pixel length black bar around the edge of the siggy,
it was messed up around the edge,
and i thought by doing that made it look nicer ^_^

Those look amazing :) And I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you should be a little... up instead of down?

That's awesome, thank you. :D

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Hows mine goin'? :D
He did kinda just state that he's feeling a bit down in the dumps so he hasn't got much work done. But that's fine. He should work on getting out of the dumps and feeling better first.

Crackin355 said:
Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Hows mine goin'? :D
He did kinda just state that he's feeling a bit down in the dumps so he hasn't got much work done. But that's fine. He should work on getting out of the dumps and feeling better first.
Oh... I didn't see that. :(

That's alright, I think when he finishes my Christmas one some time, I'll keep it on for a good month or two, since I wouldn't want it to go to waste.

YoshiKartWii said:
Epic Nitwit said:

KRtDL_Kirby_hi.png

KRtDL_Dedede.png

Meta_Knight_KRTDL.png

ok, i'll see what i can do ^_^

Thank you. :D

Back