V2W: Kirby Bosses

King Dedede: 5
HR-D3: 0

And so, King Dedede easily beats HR-D3 and the round 3 finale begins!

Kracko.jpg
VS
Magolor_Soul.png
VS
Darkmind1.jpg

Kracko: 0
Magolor Soul: 0
Dark Mind: 0

Magolor Soul: 1

Magolor Soul: 3

I don't even know who Dark Mind is. :S And I really like Kracko, but Magolor Soul was an awesome boss.

And so, Magolor Soul easily beats Kracko and Dark Mind, and the long awaited Round 4 finally begins!

Dynablade2.jpg
VS
Landia_battle1.png

Dyna Blade: 0
Landia: 0

Dyna Blade: 1
Landia: 0

Say uh UM. I think we need to get the rest of this round started. It's been 4 days and only one matchup of this round has finished.

UM, do you want me to help you update this? You could just PM me the links to the images and I can put the matches up if you don't.

Please do not wrap image tags around them if you do though, that would make my computer crash.

Also, you might want to do two matches a day for now since this has gone on so long.

you don't have to. it probably will finish soon anyway if can avoid too many more hiatuses.

Even I'm a bit concerned. If there had even been half as less breaks this game would already have a winner. If 2 matches a day up until the final match goes will make it even a little easier I'd say go for it. A Vote to Win even with how many characters you started at first with shouldn't last this long.

SM's got a point. And if I counted correctly, there's only like, 7 matches left? If we did that we could have a winner in four days. (assuming there isn't another 1-day break or anything)

So I guess you're ok with two matches a day? alright then.

*ahem* And so, Dyna Blade easily beats Landia.

Zero-Two02.JPG
VS
KRtDL_Waddle_Dee.png

KRtDL_Dedede.png
VS
Magolor_Soul.png

0²: 0
Bandana Waddle Dee: 0

King Dedede: 0
Magolor Soul: 0

Back