MSF vs MSC, MSB vs MSS.

If you could choose one Mario Soccer game and one Mario Baseball game, which two?

• Super Mario Strikers and Mario Superstar Baseball

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Mario Strikers and Mario Super Sluggers

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Mario Superstar Baseball and Mario Strikers Charged

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Mario Strikers Charged and Mario Super Sluggers

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I live in Europe or Australia.

• I never played at least one of those games.

• Total voters

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
Please note that Super Mario Strikers might be called Mario Smash Football depending on where you live. And the "I live in Europe or Australia" option is to see which poor users never got Sluggers.

I don't own any of these games but Sluggers.

So I can't vote.

I completely forgot Mario Superstar Baseball even existed until this thread.
But I've only played Strikers Charged, so whatever. :-f

Strikers Charged and Superstar Baseball.

Sluggers was boring and too easy, whereas Superstar Baseball was fun and actually provided challenge.

As for the soccer ones...Meh, I just prefer Charged.

Baby Time said:
And the "I live in Europe or Australia" option is to see which poor users never got Sluggers.

Stop. Just stop.

Baby Time said:
Please note that Super Mario Strikers might be called Mario Smash Football depending on where you live. And the "I live in Europe or Australia" option is to see which poor users never got Sluggers.

Baby Time said:
And the "I live in Europe or Australia" option is to see which poor users never got Sluggers.

Baby Time said:

Just shut up about Mario Super Sluggers. It's not the best game ever. Thanks to you, I'm really starting to dislike this game. And I really don't give that much of a fuck about the "I live in Europe or Australia" option, I'm voting however the hell I like.

MSC and MSS, don't care about the Europe option.

Back