Possible WiiU title...?

Play lost future, then you tell me, his story, his ambitions, his tactics, his looks. Awsome.

Epic Nitwit said:
Yeah, ok. That's the only problem with puzzle games, no replay value, unless of course you haven't played the game in a very, very long time. So, what's your opinion on which is the best PL game, Toad85?
Probably Unwound Future (IT'S NOT "LOST" FUTURE AS LILY KEEPS SAYING.)

It has the deepest plotline which makes it seem twice as long as the others, even if it isn't; the puzzles are not excruciating like Curious Village but not simple like Diabolical Box; and it's the one that has Clive. Clive is badass.

Okay. One, Toad85, Lost Future is the British name. Second, Lily, way to spoil Lost Future. Third, LS is a prequel so you can play it fine. Fourth, the games do have replay value as there are some interesting unlockables. Fifth, I liked Curious Village the best, Unwound Future Second, last Diabolical Box. Haven't played LS yet. They're all great games though.

Ok, so everyone is in agreement that they're all good games, and Lily and Toad85 are in agreement that Clive is badass. Ok.

Nabber said:
Second, Lily, way to spoil Lost Future.

No problem, I already looked it up on Wikipedia. :P

Nabber said:
Okay. One, Toad85, Lost Future is the British name. Second, Lily, way to spoil Lost Future. Third, LS is a prequel so you can play it fine. Fourth, the games do have replay value as there are some interesting unlockables. Fifth, I liked Curious Village the best, Unwound Future Second, last Diabolical Box. Haven't played LS yet. They're all great games though.
HARDLY SPOILING

Epic Nitwit said:
Ok, so everyone is in agreement that they're all good games, and Lily and Toad85 are in agreement that Clive is badass. Ok.

Nabber said:
Second, Lily, way to spoil Lost Future.

No problem, I already looked it up on Wikipedia. :P
I agree. They're very good games (I've only finished Pandora's Box and the Unwound Future) and Clive is....well, I don't really like him myself. His voice pisses me off and
In that scene where the fortress is getting destroyed, it somehow reminded me of someone who was getting pissed off at a game. Don't ask how my mind thinks things like this.
I fully recommend the games. They're great puzzle and adventure games.

Lily said:
Nabber said:
HARDLY SPOILING
Well, posting a picture of Clive in his Luke outfit was kind of spoiling...

Back