Is there a different way of making a comic besides paint?

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash
Well is there?

How because my paint screwed up and effected the internet so now I can't use it! D=

Super Yoshi10 said:
How because my paint screwed up and effected the internet so now I can't use it! D=

Holy carp, Bratman!

You can use Photoshop, but it costs $300.

:twisted:

I think there's a free demo somewhere. Google it.

Recoloring sprites is easy to do in Paint.

Moogle said:
Recoloring sprites is easy to do in Paint.
I can't use paint! I already said that!

Smiddle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Smiddle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

Ask Girrrtacos, I don't know a waffle about that.

Also, Microsoft PowerPoint.
How about recoloring sprites?

Well you can't do sprite comics. Example of comic made in MSPP:

Edit: Sorry, I can't show you, Lario deleted teh image.
I just found a way! Microsoft Photo editor! It has a transparent feature and I can copy the image to word so its longer!

3Dejong said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

Holy carp, Bratman!

You can use Photoshop, but it costs $300.

:twisted:

I think there's a free demo somewhere. Google it.

There is, but it only allows you to save the image in psd format (or phd, whatever the file type for Photoshop programs is these days).

GIMP might be good...

I just made one on power point! Thanks Smiddle!

There's always the method of PENCIL AND PAPER.

Talking about the computer.

I did but I'm redoing it as it was pretty bad considering the size of the page! Could you tell me if I do multiple slides will it come up on the upload? I redid but on my sisters computer which has paint!

Super Yoshi10 said:
I did but I'm redoing it as it was pretty bad considering the size of the page! Could you tell me if I do multiple slides will it come up on the upload? I redid but on my sisters computer which has paint!

Uh, did you do one comic space on one slide?

No I did all parts of it on one slide...so I'm wondering if you put other ones on a different slide and you upload it will the other slides come up on it?

Super Yoshi10 said:
No I did all parts of it on one slide...so I'm wondering if you put other ones on a different slide and you upload it will the other slides come up on it?

What... do you mean?

On powerpoint you make a slideshow by putting different slides up and putting stuff into them...I'm wondering if when you upload a comic with it's own slides onto different ones will it still upload? =|

Back