Is there a different way of making a comic besides paint?

Super Yoshi10 said:
On powerpoint you make a slideshow by putting different slides up and putting stuff into them...I'm wondering if when you upload a comic with it's own slides onto different ones will it still upload? =|

You can't upload it as .ppt.

Do at powerpoint! Already did many comics (not mariowiki) on powerpoint! There are speech bubbles and etc.! Every thing that you need!

Also if you have 1 mac try using Comiclife(or something like that). A program to create comics. I have it.

Smiddle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
On powerpoint you make a slideshow by putting different slides up and putting stuff into them...I'm wondering if when you upload a comic with it's own slides onto different ones will it still upload? =|

Do the comic. open the presentation, then printscreen and paste at pain... oops thats a problem! :nervous:

Shroobario said:
Smiddle said:
Super Yoshi10 said:

Do the comic. open the presentation, then printscreen and paste at pain... oops thats a problem! :nervous:

Yeah.

But what's a problem?

He was going to say paint but realised that I don't have paint!

Super Yoshi10 said:
He was going to say paint but realised that I don't have paint!

Darn, I forgot that.
But you can pm the presentation to someone and that person could oncvert it to an image.

My e-mail is Smiddle1337@gmail.com.
Don't worry, I'll claim it completely yours, and I won't steal any of it.

Back