Mario style christmas list...!

lauzaroo

Goomba

Untitled-1.jpg

Well, the OFFICIAL countdown to christmas has now begin!! Munching away to chocolates from Advent Calenders as soon as we wake up, and thinking 'WAHEYYY!!! 24 more sleeps until Christmas!!!!'...

So have you all started writing your letters to Santa to say what you want??? I have!! =] But i got Mario and Sonic to help me with mine!!!! If you go over to http://www.marioandsoniccomp.co.uk/mailer then you can fill in yours too! E-mail it to Santa, Your mum and dad, Uncles and aunties, Your older brothers and sisters! Even e-mail it to all your friends to help them deciede on what to buy you for christmas!!

Where else can you get a funkier Santa List?!?!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

Uniju said:
lauzaroo said:

Untitled-1.jpg

Well, the OFFICIAL countdown to christmas has now begin!! Munching away to chocolates from Advent Calenders as soon as we wake up, and thinking 'WAHEYYY!!! 24 more sleeps until Christmas!!!!'...

So have you all started writing your letters to Santa to say what you want??? I have!! =] But i got Mario and Sonic to help me with mine!!!! If you go over to http://www.marioandsoniccomp.co.uk/mailer then you can fill in yours too! E-mail it to Santa, Your mum and dad, Uncles and aunties, Your older brothers and sisters! Even e-mail it to all your friends to help them deciede on what to buy you for christmas!!

Where else can you get a funkier Santa List?!?!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!

omg you kept spelling "Mario & Sonic" wrong, "Mario" comes first.​

:roll:

details details​

W00t, now for the 12 Days of Mario! =3

12 Mega Mushrooms,
11 Fire Flowers,
10 Blocks to smash,
9 Goomba's Crushed,
8 Pipes gone down,
7 Castles breached,
6 Pits avoided
5 Star...men!!!
4 Hammer Bros,
3 3D Consoles,
2 Similar Brothers,
and a Princess in another castle!!
:D

Toadbert101 said:
W00t, now for the 12 Days of Mario! =3

12 Mega Mushrooms,
11 Fire Flowers,
10 Blocks to smash,
9 Goomba's Crushed,
8 Pipes gone down,
7 Castles breached,
6 Pits avoided
5 Star...men!!!
4 Hammer Bros,
3 3D Consoles,
2 Similar Brothers,
and a Princess in another castle!!
:D

I made something like that last year.

THis year, I'm making a MW Alliance 12 Days.

YOU IS FEATURED AS *SPOILER*

Two Toadberts LOL'ing

I love this topic so much.

Back