Mario & Sonic at the Olympics - REVIEW!

lauzaroo

Goomba
Surely this is THEE best new game to hit us since Super Mario Allstars on SNES???

Only had this game since tuesday, but already completely and utterly addicted. I just can't get enough. Amazing graphics, amazing variety of games to compete in, a very wide and varied choice of characters (and best of all, you can even take your own Mii character to the olympics!!!!), amazing sound effects, and most of all, immense amounts of fun.

Think about all the chocolate you could give the worlds hugest chocolate lover, or all the shoes and handbags you could give to your mother, imagine all the sports memorbillia and alcohol beverages your dad could ever wish for, or just imagine all your birthdays and christmas's just came at once! That's seriously how much fun and enjoyment i'm getting from Mario & Sonic at the Olympics.

My favourite games so far are deffinately Long Jump, and 100m Swimming.. However all of the mini games have become highly addictive and entertaining wether playing by myself, with friends, or even with the family!

Suitable for all players at all levels, i'd say this game is without doubt a MUST buy... and if you're too skint to buy it now, deffinately add it to your Christmas Wish List!!!

Mario or Sonic?? Whichever team you're on, you're gauranteed to have hours and hours of fun, entertainment, laughter and giggles, and a lot of competing!!! If the game entered the olympics, without a doubt it'd be miles ahead of everyone else and straight in with the GOLD!!!

And my brothers review of the game...

Mario and Sonic have scored GOLD!!!

Graphics - GOLD!
Fun Level - GOLD!
Enjoyment - GOLD!

It's a clean sweep for Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, they've cleared every gold and even won trophy for top game of the millenium!!

lauzaroo said:
Surely this is THEE best new game to hit us since Super Mario Allstars on SNES???

Only had this game since tuesday, but already completely and utterly addicted. I just can't get enough. Amazing graphics, amazing variety of games to compete in, a very wide and varied choice of characters (and best of all, you can even take your own Mii character to the olympics!!!!), amazing sound effects, and most of all, immense amounts of fun.

Think about all the chocolate you could give the worlds hugest chocolate lover, or all the shoes and handbags you could give to your mother, imagine all the sports memorbillia and alcohol beverages your dad could ever wish for, or just imagine all your birthdays and christmas's just came at once! That's seriously how much fun and enjoyment i'm getting from Mario & Sonic at the Olympics.

My favourite games so far are deffinately Long Jump, and 100m Swimming.. However all of the mini games have become highly addictive and entertaining wether playing by myself, with friends, or even with the family!

Suitable for all players at all levels, i'd say this game is without doubt a MUST buy... and if you're too skint to buy it now, deffinately add it to your Christmas Wish List!!!

Mario or Sonic?? Whichever team you're on, you're gauranteed to have hours and hours of fun, entertainment, laughter and giggles, and a lot of competing!!! If the game entered the olympics, without a doubt it'd be miles ahead of everyone else and straight in with the GOLD!!!

You sound like a demented sports announcer.

And my dad don't drink.

And I really would not like this game.

This is a really terrible review. Reviews are objective, taking apart and looking at both the good and bad aspects of a game.

All you do is exageratedly relish over the 'good' aspects without any elaboration on why they're good.

This is NOT the game of the millenium. I'm not saying this is a bad game, just not the best ever. Hell, it's not even in the race for game of the year.

The Mario game that IS in the race for Game of the Year is Super Mario Galaxy, which could be said to be the game of the decade (or at least Mario game of the decade.)

Maka said:
This is a really terrible review. Reviews are objective, taking apart and looking at both the good and bad aspects of a game.

All you do is exageratedly relish over the 'good' aspects without any elaboration on why they're good.

This is NOT the game of the millenium. I'm not saying this is a bad game, just not the best ever. Hell, it's not even in the race for game of the year.

The Mario game that IS in the race for Game of the Year is Super Mario Galaxy, which could be said to be the game of the decade (or at least Mario game of the decade.)

QFT.

You have a way with words.

I was planing to buy it, but looking better, is like mario party, it sucks for single players and I don't have pals to play with T_T, well, I will get mario galaxy the next week

It is just me, or that guy is some part of a Viral Marketing opperation by NOA? All of his post are prommoting MASATOG.

Blitzwing said:
It is just me, or that guy is some part of a Viral Marketing opperation by NOA? All of his post are prommoting MASATOG.

Meh, SHE'S just some crazy fangirl.

lauzaroo said:

No.
No way.
That game might be good but it can never beat Super Mario Galaxy. Or Brawl.

Smiddle said:
lauzaroo said:

No.
No way.

w00t w00t w00t

That's telling her.

Smiddle said:
lauzaroo said:

No.
No way.

Or a lot of other games. I like M&S, but it's not brilliant.

:lol: I can't help but snigger at the fact how useless this review is. Mario+Sonic= Fail, now that would be a more accurate review.

For some reason, I don't like that review...

Snack said:
Partners in Rhyme said:
:lol: I can't help but snigger at the fact how useless this review is. Mario+Sonic= Fail, now that would be a more accurate review.

Your opinion is wrong because I have a differing opinion. Pizza.

Is pizza a new diss? because I love it :lol: yeah, well you can have your opinion, and I'll have mine :wink:

Back