Does Super Mario Mii Cancelled?

I've known that Super Mario Mii have been cancelled.But I noticed Mario news some days ago which says Super Mario Mii will release in the future.Is that true?Or only a lie?

It seems to be only an experimental game performed in E3 fair to show the use of WiiU controller
it didn't contain other new elements of game

I'm happy for it.... if there's a windowtime they can take Toad/Toadette back and make adjustments in game story
it's still possible they would design other main games in WiiU

New Super Mario Bros. Mii is just a tech demo, with the possibility of being a full-fledged game, so it technically isn't "cancelled".

No. It was a tech demo. That's all it ever was or was ever meant to be. Reggie said that. It will not be a full game.

Herr Shyguy said:
No. It was a tech demo. That's all it ever was or was ever meant to be. Reggie said that. It will not be a full game.
This. Reggie's word is law around here.

Pyro said:
I thinked he grammar are perfect
And you used bad grammar in that sentence.

Lord Ghirahim said:
Herr Shyguy said:
This. Reggie's word is law around here.
I'm 100% sure this is true.

It is rather upsetting that New Super Mario Bros. Mii is merely a tech demo that's used to test out the Wii U's features. It would've been neat if it became an actual game.

Skull Kid said:
Pyro said:
I thinked he grammar are perfect
And you used bad grammar in that sentence.

Gee it's not like he did it on purpose or anything.

MnSG said:
It is rather upsetting that New Super Mario Bros. Mii is merely a tech demo that's used to test out the Wii U's features. It would've been neat if it became an actual game.

I agree.

But yeah like everyone else said it was just a tech demo to begin with.

MnSG said:
Yes, those levels actually looked quite interesting.

Back