What villain would you like to see more of in the future?

Free Loader said:
Lario said:
Free Loader said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
fire MARIO bros said:
mr.l A.K.A the green thunder
EVERY RPG obsessed freak wants him to be in another game.

fixd amirit. Mr. L sucks, if there's anyone I would go back in time and stop from existing, it would be him. Or whoever invented spinach and eel casserole.
The spinach part is someone I know, but never heard of eel casserole.
No, as in casserole with spinach and eel in it. :|
Sry, must've thought separately.

Maybe Casserole should be the name of the next ingenious Mario villian *coughs* Eclair *coughs*

Shadow Queen said:
Shadow Queen.
'nuff said. :mad:

IAWTC

Seriously, 3D villain in a Paper Mario game

Bowser. He needs a game to re-assert his status as the main villain and not just a comic relief idiot.

Lario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Bowser. He needs a game to re-assert his status as the main villain and not just a comic relief idiot.
LOL at ur sig.
Thanks. At least someone likes it.
Free Loader said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Good sir, have you played Super Mario Galaxy?
That's one in... how long?

true, as much as I liked Shadow Queen, the fact that Bowser was more of a wimp/loser in 1K Door then SMRPG left me scratching my head.

I mean, even Luigi's mansion didn't have Bowser as the main villain, all you got was King Boo in a big Bowser costume...

And that boss was still harder then Sunshine Bowser :/

Rosalina Spalko said:
true, as much as I liked Shadow Queen, the fact that Bowser was more of a wimp/loser in 1K Door then SMRPG left me scratching my head.

I mean, even Luigi's mansion didn't have Bowser as the main villain, all you got was King Boo in a big Bowser costume...

And that boss was still harder then Sunshine Bowser :/
Yeah, at least he had an army in SMRPG (for a while).

I think I'd like to see more of Dimentio. They could have done a lot more with his character, but they neglected to do so. That makes me want more.

Free Loader said:
What's with you Dimentio people? OK, so he doesn't have a back story, so what? Bowser doesn't either. Heck, Mario barely has a back story anymore. Dimentio was a random character who was over rated by both the development team and by fans. The entire game was horribly over rated.
Super Paper Mario did suck beyond all reason, but Dimentio could've been placed a little better.

You are right about the back stories though.

Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
What's with you Dimentio people? OK, so he doesn't have a back story, so what? Bowser doesn't either. Heck, Mario barely has a back story anymore. Dimentio was a random character who was over rated by both the development team and by fans. The entire game was horribly over rated.
Super Paper Mario did suck beyond all reason, but Dimentio could've been placed a little better.

SPM wasn't that bad. It was fun the first time.

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:

SPM wasn't that bad. It was fun the first time.
Chapters 3 and 8 were the only ones I found entertaining. :-\

Free Loader said:

Dimentio also doesn't strike me as original looking either, every time I look at him I think of Reala from NiGHTS

Rosalina Spalko said:
Yey, I'm not the only one to think Mr. L is stupid.

I'd like to see the 'tails (Hook, bone, Gloom, Frack) show up in another game.

Oh, and Petey collapsed in on himself TWICE in SunShine, but that didn't stop him from showing his ugly mug in PiT
He was battled in the past in PiT, so he technically appeared in PiT first. Mebbe. Damn time paradoxes. :<

Free Loader said:
He's a clown... So any other clowns look like him.
Duh.

Isn't he a jester :-\

I'd like to see more of Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings(Bring them together in an entire game >: ). Also more Fawful >: I hope he's in M&L3.

Storm Yoshi said:
Free Loader said:
Duh.

I'd like to see more of Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings(Bring them together in an entire game >: ). Also more Fawful >: I hope he's in M&L3.

Well we know that Fawful's appearance will be in the game at least

Rosalina Spalko said:
Storm Yoshi said:
Free Loader said:
Duh.

Needz moar Bowser Jr.

Stooben Rooben said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Storm Yoshi said:
Free Loader said:
Duh.

Needz moar Bowser Jr.
No, needs moar Popple.

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Storm Yoshi said:
Free Loader said:
Duh.

Needz moar Bowser Jr.
No, needs moar Popple.

uhh Popple won't reappear probably as he is doing Community Service and will never be released probably :P

Storm Yoshi said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Rosalina Spalko said:
Storm Yoshi said:
Free Loader said:
Duh.

Needz moar Bowser Jr.
No, needs moar Popple.

uhh Popple won't reappear probably as he is doing Community Service and will never be released probably :P
He's a master thief. He can get away if he wants too. Besides, he's sworn revenge.

Back