Your favorite Mickey Mouse cartoons

Donald Duck is my favorite "Mickey Mouse Universe" character (even though he has his own universe, comic-wise), but I hold a certain appreciation for Mickey and everything he does. I like the idea that he's more than just Disney's mascot, and more than just a boring everyman. His comics and even Epic Mickey really showed that side of him, the mouse that isn't just a "good role model for kids".

I'd like to see him do more actiony things, though, he seems like the type of mouse who can also be a hero.

As for cartoons... Well, I liked Clock Cleaners and The Lonesome Ghosts, although those featured Donald and Goofy, too... Steamboat Willie and The Mad Doctor as also classics... Do The Sorcerer's Apprentice and Mickey & The Beanstalk count?

OH, I just remembered, Runaway Brain, THERE was a good Mickey Mouse cartoon!

I was going to mention that one, though I wasn't sure if it's "Through the Mirror" or "Thru the Mirror".

Also, there were parts of the cartoon cut out in that version.

Pinkie Pie said:
Oh yeah, that's ranked number 3 on the American Film Institute's Best Animated Shorts of all time (behind What's Opera Doc? and Duck Amuck). That's really good, I thought it was really funny!

Back