Your favorite Mickey Mouse cartoons

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Donald Duck is my favorite "Mickey Mouse Universe" character (even though he has his own universe, comic-wise), but I hold a certain appreciation for Mickey and everything he does. I like the idea that he's more than just Disney's mascot, and more than just a boring everyman. His comics and even Epic Mickey really showed that side of him, the mouse that isn't just a "good role model for kids".

I'd like to see him do more actiony things, though, he seems like the type of mouse who can also be a hero.

As for cartoons... Well, I liked Clock Cleaners and The Lonesome Ghosts, although those featured Donald and Goofy, too... Steamboat Willie and The Mad Doctor as also classics... Do The Sorcerer's Apprentice and Mickey & The Beanstalk count?

OH, I just remembered, Runaway Brain, THERE was a good Mickey Mouse cartoon!

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
I was going to mention that one, though I wasn't sure if it's "Through the Mirror" or "Thru the Mirror".

Also, there were parts of the cartoon cut out in that version.

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Pinkie Pie said:
Oh yeah, that's ranked number 3 on the American Film Institute's Best Animated Shorts of all time (behind What's Opera Doc? and Duck Amuck). That's really good, I thought it was really funny!