Where are you from?

Iggy Koopa

Goomba
Looked around, didn't see any threads like this, so....

What country/state/province are you from? I think I saw a profile from Egypt, which is cool, so I wanted to get a gist of where a lot of you live!

I live in Tennessee, US

The only thing I can relate IRC to is International Rescue Committee. :? ...And im going to assume that was a wrong answer :D

hoaa, well it would be nicer if my laptop could load it :?

Iggy Koopa said:
hoaa, well it would be nicer if my laptop could load it :?

www.java.com

Download this to make it work.

Ely Nevada.

EPIC PHAIL I WANNA LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE :evil:

Q: "Where are you from?"
A: . . . Information access denied.

Well, it began a long time ago when Bowser made a souflea. He sat on it, and an egg popped out, so he made scrambled eggs with it. One of the yolks ran away and escaped, and it eventually grew into a green hat, until when I found it. Wiat, this doesn't tell where Im from oops...

Maka said:

You are very demented.

I wish your mom and dad hadn't made that mistake about fifteen years ago.

And I is from Sunny California. It's raining here.

3Dejong said:
Maka said:

You are very demented.

I'm demented yet you're the one whos hoping someone never got to live. That makes sense.

And how on earth is making a reference to a part of the body at all demented, you sheltered little boy.

You need to stop bringing up your grudges in every thread, it's getting really old and it's making you look immature, which is odd since you claim that you're "Mature."

Also : I'm 16.

Maka said:
3Dejong said:
Maka said:

You are very demented.

I'm demented yet you're the one whos hoping someone never got to live. That makes sense.

And how on earth is making a reference to a part of the body at all demented, you sheltered little boy.

You need to stop bringing up your grudges in every thread, it's getting really old and it's making you look immature, which is odd since you claim that you're "Mature."

I am not mature. I am only more mature than you usually are in chat.

Making a random stupid reference to where you "came from" is not funny. It's demented. No stupid jokes.

Plus, I'm just sick of you. This is a forum for games, nerdy stuff, and wonky jokes. Not references to bodily parts.

3Dejong said:
Maka said:
3Dejong said:
Maka said:

You are very demented.

I am not mature. I am only more mature than you usually are in chat.

Making a random stupid reference to where you "came from" is not funny. It's demented. No stupid jokes.

Plus, I'm just sick of you. This is a forum for games, nerdy stuff, and wonky jokes. Not references to bodily parts.

It's not a joke, it's truthfully where I came from.

Uniju said:
Both of you are immature for saying your more mature then other people. If you where actually mature, you wouldn't care.

Also, I never said I WAS Mature, so you can't blame me. :)

You is right.

AGAIN

Yay for Uni.

Uniju said:
Both of you are immature for saying your more mature then other people. If you where actually mature, you wouldn't care.

Lolol.

I never said I was more mature than anyone.

I'm probably the least mature out of anyone on this site >_>

Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:

Lolol.

I never said I was more mature than anyone.

I'm probably the least mature out of anyone on this site >_>

Agreed.

3Dejong... You are so right!

I can no longer sit back and allow Makanist infiltration, Makanist indoctrination, Makanist subversion and the international Makanist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Back on Topic: I am from Québec, Canada.

Back