Where are you from?

Iggy Koopa

Goomba
Looked around, didn't see any threads like this, so....

What country/state/province are you from? I think I saw a profile from Egypt, which is cool, so I wanted to get a gist of where a lot of you live!

I live in Tennessee, US
 

Iggy Koopa

Goomba
The only thing I can relate IRC to is International Rescue Committee. :? ...And im going to assume that was a wrong answer :D
 

Iggy Koopa

Goomba
hoaa, well it would be nicer if my laptop could load it :?
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Ely Nevada.


EPIC PHAIL I WANNA LIVE SOMEWHERE ELSE :evil:
 

Princess Alyson Koopastoo

Laughing is good for your health!
Q: "Where are you from?"
A: . . . Information access denied.
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
Albany, Georgia. Everyone knows that place and where it is, so no need for me to explain it.
 

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
Well, it began a long time ago when Bowser made a souflea. He sat on it, and an egg popped out, so he made scrambled eggs with it. One of the yolks ran away and escaped, and it eventually grew into a green hat, until when I found it. Wiat, this doesn't tell where Im from oops...
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Maka said:
You are very demented.

I wish your mom and dad hadn't made that mistake about fifteen years ago.

And I is from Sunny California. It's raining here.
 

Maka

Shy Guy
3Dejong said:
Maka said:
You are very demented.

I wish your mom and dad hadn't made that mistake about fifteen years ago.

And I is from Sunny California. It's raining here.
I'm demented yet you're the one whos hoping someone never got to live. That makes sense.

And how on earth is making a reference to a part of the body at all demented, you sheltered little boy.

You need to stop bringing up your grudges in every thread, it's getting really old and it's making you look immature, which is odd since you claim that you're "Mature."

Also : I'm 16.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Maka said:
3Dejong said:
Maka said:
You are very demented.

I wish your mom and dad hadn't made that mistake about fifteen years ago.

And I is from Sunny California. It's raining here.
I'm demented yet you're the one whos hoping someone never got to live. That makes sense.

And how on earth is making a reference to a part of the body at all demented, you sheltered little boy.

You need to stop bringing up your grudges in every thread, it's getting really old and it's making you look immature, which is odd since you claim that you're "Mature."

Also : I'm 16.
I am not mature. I am only more mature than you usually are in chat.

Making a random stupid reference to where you "came from" is not funny. It's demented. No stupid jokes.

Plus, I'm just sick of you. This is a forum for games, nerdy stuff, and wonky jokes. Not references to bodily parts.
 

Maka

Shy Guy
3Dejong said:
Maka said:
3Dejong said:
Maka said:
You are very demented.

I wish your mom and dad hadn't made that mistake about fifteen years ago.

And I is from Sunny California. It's raining here.
I'm demented yet you're the one whos hoping someone never got to live. That makes sense.

And how on earth is making a reference to a part of the body at all demented, you sheltered little boy.

You need to stop bringing up your grudges in every thread, it's getting really old and it's making you look immature, which is odd since you claim that you're "Mature."

Also : I'm 16.
I am not mature. I am only more mature than you usually are in chat.

Making a random stupid reference to where you "came from" is not funny. It's demented. No stupid jokes.

Plus, I'm just sick of you. This is a forum for games, nerdy stuff, and wonky jokes. Not references to bodily parts.
It's not a joke, it's truthfully where I came from.
 

3Dejong

THIS PERSONAL TEXT IS SILLY!
Uniju said:
Both of you are immature for saying your more mature then other people. If you where actually mature, you wouldn't care.

Also, I never said I WAS Mature, so you can't blame me. :)
You is right.

AGAIN

Yay for Uni.
 

Maka

Shy Guy
Uniju said:
Both of you are immature for saying your more mature then other people. If you where actually mature, you wouldn't care.

Also, I never said I WAS Mature, so you can't blame me. :)
Lolol.

I never said I was more mature than anyone.

I'm probably the least mature out of anyone on this site >_>
 

Maka

Shy Guy
Uniju said:
Maka said:
Uniju said:
Both of you are immature for saying your more mature then other people. If you where actually mature, you wouldn't care.

Also, I never said I WAS Mature, so you can't blame me. :)
Lolol.

I never said I was more mature than anyone.

I'm probably the least mature out of anyone on this site >_>
Agreed.
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
3Dejong... You are so right!

I can no longer sit back and allow Makanist infiltration, Makanist indoctrination, Makanist subversion and the international Makanist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Back on Topic: I am from Québec, Canada.
 
Top