Koopas.

KoopaKoopa

Goomba
Tell me if you like the koopas or hate them. I LOVE THE KOOPAS,THEY ARE MY FAVORITE MARIO THING OUT OF ALL THE MARIO GAMES! So tell me if you like the koopas,or hate the koopas. :koopa:

KoopaKoopa said:
Tell me if you like the koopas or hate them. I LOVE THE KOOPAS,THEY ARE MY FAVORITE MARIO THING OUT OF ALL THE MARIO GAMES! So tell me if you like the koopas,or hate the koopas. :koopa:
I can not answer your question. I have no sense of liking neither hate in my development. :koopa:

In super paper mario, you can easily level up with them

a koopatroll in blecks castle, traped inbetween 2 walls, I leveled up

Not a big fan of the koopas, but more of the koopa kids! Not that I dont like koopas, they just dont go very far with me i guess

the koopas rulezzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that including spinies, lakitus. hammer bros, the koopalings, bowser, etc

Iggy Koopa said:
Not a big fan of the koopas, but more of the koopa kids! Not that I dont like koopas, they just dont go very far with me i guess

Ditt-tt-tt-tt-tt-tt-tt-o.

Koopas are my fav species in all Mario games.

saddly, I don't SII any new koopa species on the galaxy, but i'd like that the koopas have angry faces on that game

They walk on all fours and have angry faces. I don't like that. And Dry Bones, Mecha-Koopa and Magikoopa aren't much better in that game.
I hope normal Koopas appear in a 3D-platformer soon. (the 64-Koopas didn't attack you, so they don't count as normal)

Back