Question for people who don't live in the United States

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
Do they have McDonalds in your country?

Yes, I can confirm there are McDonald's restaurants in Brazil (my home country), Spain and France.

Paper Yoshi said:
Yes, I can confirm there are McDonald's restaurants in Brazil (my home country), Spain and France.
My 500th post on the Super Mario Wiki forums. That means I'm halfway to a veteran.

Marwikedor said:
Paper Yoshi said:
My 500th post on the Super Mario Wiki forums. That means I'm halfway to a veteran.
Making a thousand posts doesn't make you a veteran.

macdonalds_africa.jpg

pic related?

im sorry couldnt resist please yell at me but this is such a dumb question of course there are mcdonalds everywhere

Any country with internet access probably has at least one McDonald's.

They have them here in the UK.

They do really nice wraps here: my favorite one is the chicken and bacon (which also has salad and tomatoes, mayo and some brown sauce stuff which I don't know the name of). Do they have wraps in other countries?

Mason said:
I have a friend from China and she says they have KFC and McDonald's.
I wonder how many people in non-American countries knew what Kentucky was outside of KFC...

I thought the Chinese can't have McDonalds because I heard that they use rice like we use bread so what would they have to put the meat lettuce onion pickles between patties of rice?

EDIT I eat a LOT of Chinese food and I am a chopsticks master. None of their food involves taking bread and sticking meat between two slices I just don't know how it would work!

We have way too many McDonald's establishments in Australia. We also have KFC and Burger King, although we call the latter Hungry Jack's.

Marwikedor said:
I thought the Chinese can't have McDonalds because I heard that they use rice like we use bread so what would they have to put the meat lettuce onion pickles between patties of rice?

EDIT I eat a LOT of Chinese food and I am a chopsticks master. None of their food involves taking bread and sticking meat between two slices I just don't know how it would work!
If I remember correctly they do serve rice in Chinese Mcdonalds', but for the most part it's the same old hamburgers. Saying that they can't have hamburgers in China is like saying they can't have them in America, considering the native Americans didn't have hamburger buns either.

Also, I'm pretty sure I've seen a map showing global McDonalds density around the world but I didn't see it on the first page of my search so I can't be assed to find it. But that information is definitely way easier to get than by asking a bunch of random people on a forum. Especially since almost all of us live in the same couple countries anyway.

Ned Kelly said:
We have way too many McDonald's establishments in Australia. We also have KFC and Burger King, although we call the latter Hungry Jack's.

KFC > McDonalds IMO.
KFC = Raunchy Rooster though.

And if you don't know what Raunchy Rooster is, it's a take away joint in my town that pretty much is nowhere else and it sells some of the best food I've tasted. The Chicken is sooooo good

Toad85 said:
MCD said:
Do they have wraps in other countries?

They have 'em here in Jersey. Though I'm not sure if we're talking about the same type of wraps...

EDIT: Indeed we are.
They used to have those here in Brazil as well, but it seems they are gone. I haven't seen a single reference to them in a long time.

Back