In-game spoilers

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
Have you ever had a moment where you see hidden content before you even unlock in a certain game? It has happened to me with Snake and Sonic in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Pfff, it's a great idea to spoil 2 unlockable characters on the back of the cover!

The most recent example I could think of is the upcoming Sonic CD remake.

On the character select screen, there's a silhouette of Tails with a lock on it, indicating that he's playable after finishing the game.

I mean I saw the Unwould Future it spoils a bit of the Curious Village plot.

Pinkie Pie said:
Have you ever had a moment where you see hidden content before you even unlock in a certain game? It has happened to me with Snake and Sonic in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Pfff, it's a great idea to spoil 2 unlockable characters on the back of the cover!

Well Snake and Sonic hardly count as spoilers. Although they're unlockable characters they were announced way earlier before the game was released. Snake since the trailer was shown in E3 and Sonic since October 10th, 2007. Having 3rd party characters was one of the selling points for the game, I don't think Nintendo wanted to keep that hidden for very long.

Skull Kid said:
I mean I saw the Unwould Future it spoils a bit of the Curious Village plot.
That's because it's a sequel.
Pinkie Pie said:
I also noticed Toadette in the intro of Mario Kart Wii.
Unlockable characters don't really count as spoilers IMO.

After you get the Tube Mode curse in Paper Mario 2, you can go back to Rougeport and enter Bobbery's house via Chimmney. Also, if you recruit Ms. Mowz before Bobbery and use a recovery item, you can see Bobbery's picture instead of Ms. Mowz.

The trailers in Sonic Heroes show that Metal Sonic is in the game and in either Hang Castle or Mystic Mansion, a statue of him is seen as well.

I remember in Mario Kart Wii, before it was released, a screenshot was revealed. This was it:
MKwiiwaluigi.jpg

I was like, cool, Baby Luigi is in Mario Kart Wii. He doesn't show up later on and I said, WTF, where is he?

Turns out he was unlockable. :mad:

I played SSB Melee before OoT.

'Nuff said.

If you played Metroid Fusion before Other M, you'd know that Adam was pretty much doomed by canon.

Pinkie Pie said:
It was such common knowledge they would be in the game you can hardly call that a spoiler. That's like saying HEY WHY DID YOU TELL ME DARTH VADER WAS LUKE SKYWALKER'S FATHER! HOW DARE YOU SPOIL THE ENDING OF PSYCHO TELLING ME IT WAS NORMAN BATES AND HIS MOTHER WAS DEAD THE WHOLE TIME!!!

Some people dont spend their time looking up information on games on the internet like us.

Short Story: Some people aren't nerds.

Back