Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Remakes (+Future Pokemon Games in general)

shockwave527

SHINX, TEPIG & CHESPIN: BEST POKEMON EVER
Ok. We all know these are coming out. It's inevitable. But, as seen in previous ones, they will have surnames. Fire red and Leaf green. Heart gold and Soul silver. What do you think the names might be, or might be some good names? Speaking of that, in many years we will have remakes of Diamond and Pearl and, way later, even Black and White! What would those be called? More, there will be a new season in a couple years. What would be good names for that season? Lastly, do you think pokemon will ever make remakes of remakes? Like, Red and Blue were so far back that they remade them. As they remake Ruby and Sapphire or Diamond and Pearl, will they ever Re-remake Red, Blue or Green? Maybe they'll remake yellow.

What I think is Shining Sapphire and Radiant Ruby would be good names. The next pokemon series I've heard a rumor is Titanium, but I think it should be orange and purple. Or brown and pink. Orange would have a fighting legendary, purple a psychic, and whatever the third is would have a dark one. Then maybe pokemon Coal, Glass, and Steel. Coal's legend would be Fire/Rock, Glass's Fire/Ground, and steel's, well, fire/steel.

The Guy who amde Pokemon or whatever said he'd liek to remake ruby and sapphire so it most likely will come.

I was thinking EarthRuby & OceanSapphire

If there is R/S remakes, I always thought EarthRuby and SeaSapphire would be good names.

I liked those games, but they are the ones I've liked the less. I don't want them to be remade, they're still too recent, and to be honest, a remake would be unnecessary. FireRed/LeafGreen and HeartGold/SoulSilver were needed because of how difficult was to obtain some Pokémon from the 1st and 2nd generation.

I'd love Ruby/Sapphire remakes. It'd be the perfect opportunity to try out some Pokemon I've never used before without erasing my current save file.

I'd love R/S/E remakes, just so some of our favorite Unova Pokemon could go against some of our favorite Hoenn Pokemon.

They already have. Don't FireRed and LeafGreen count?
I know they came out in '04 and could still be improved, but they probably won't remake it twice.
I've never played R/S/E myself, so I'd really like to play them, so a remake would be nice. :)

They meant how Gold & Silver were remade into HeartGold & SoulSilver.
Like that, except with Ruby & Sapphire this time around.
I think the guy who works on Pokemon, he's important or something, said he wants to get the next Pokemon game done before he thinks about it but he would like to do the remakes.

Not gonna happen, but I think it would be cool if they made an all new game, ala Gold/Silver. You know, like how they combined Kanto with the new region of Johto? To me, that was more fun than the battle tower. They could easily do that with Unova or even Sinnoh.

It's not gonna happen, but it would be fun. :(

Crackin355 said:
The Guy who amde Pokemon or whatever said he'd liek to remake ruby and sapphire so it most likely will come.

I was thinking EarthRuby & OceanSapphire
A mudkipz gag? That is getting old. If they do make remakes (which knowing Game Freak they will) I'd like for them to be on the 3DS. Pokemon is practically the only Major RPG series that hasn't made the transition to 3D models instead of sprites.
EDIT: Sorry for the bump.

Dex Holder said:
They might make Red and Blue remakes.
that's what FireRed and LeafGreen were for
agh, someone beat me to it.

Well, there is going to be a surprise announcement related to Pokemon at an event in Japan this weekend. It could be the remakes...but who knows.

Ultraluigi said:
Crackin355 said:
I see you didunt liek his joke :3
You were the one who made that joke. :posh: :posh: :posh: :posh: :posh:

Haha, didn't even notice xD Last time I posted here was a while ago so I must've forgotten. Anyway, one Posh would have sufficed. no need to spam it.

It's not the remakes.

Here, remakes are necessary. Here's my thoughts on what should be in it (take note I'm saying it as if it's for the 3DS)

-Aftergame trainers (and rematches) having Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon
-IN-GAME POKEWALKER thanks to the 3DS' pedometer
-Trading Play Coins in exchange for prizes (TMs, special Poke Balls, rare items, etc.)
-New events, obviously
-Animated Pokemon sprites (thanks to the 3DS' ability to hold huge data amounts, we can have animations and berry planting at the same time!)
-Expanded Pokedex (adding Probopass, Magnezone, Budew, Roserade, Dusknoir, Chingling, Rhyperior, and Froslass, bringing the total to 210)
-New items (specifically, the G4 trade items plus the Prism Scale, the G4 and 5 fossils, and the orbs)
-The ability to obtain non-native legends like in HG and SS (Dialga and Palkia being obtainable in R/S respectivly, and then Giratina appearing after both are brought to the same game, anyone?)

Pyro said:
It's not the remakes.

Here, remakes are necessary. Here's my thoughts on what should be in it (take note I'm saying it as if it's for the 3DS)

-Trading Play Coins in exchange for prizes (TMs, special Poke Balls, rare items, etc.)
-New events, obviously
-Animated Pokemon sprites (thanks to the 3DS' ability to hold huge data amounts, we can have animations and berry planting at the same time!)
-Expanded Pokedex (adding Probopass, Magnezone, Budew, Roserade, Dusknoir, Chingling, Rhyperior, and Froslass, bringing the total to 210)
-New items (specifically, the G4 trade items plus the Prism Scale, the G4 and 5 fossils, and the orbs)
-The ability to obtain non-native legends like in HG and SS (Dialga and Palkia being obtainable in R/S respectivly, and then Giratina appearing after both are brought to the same game, anyone?)

And for any upcoming Main Pokemon game, I wish they the option to play lvl. 50 all on Wifi without limiting the number of Pokemon you could use.

Pyro said:
It's not the remakes.

-New events, obviously
I know it's not the remakes.

Back