Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire Remakes (+Future Pokemon Games in general)

I'm aso pissed that they didn't announce it. It would have been a really good game

Pyro said:
Here's my thoughts on what should be in it (take note I'm saying it as if it's for the 3DS)

-Aftergame trainers (and rematches) having Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon
-IN-GAME POKEWALKER thanks to the 3DS' pedometer
-Trading Play Coins in exchange for prizes (TMs, special Poke Balls, rare items, etc.)
-New events, obviously
-Animated Pokemon sprites (thanks to the 3DS' ability to hold huge data amounts, we can have animations and berry planting at the same time!)
-Expanded Pokedex (adding Probopass, Magnezone, Budew, Roserade, Dusknoir, Chingling, Rhyperior, and Froslass, bringing the total to 210)
-New items (specifically, the G4 trade items plus the Prism Scale, the G4 and 5 fossils, and the orbs)
-The ability to obtain non-native legends like in HG and SS (Dialga and Palkia being obtainable in R/S respectivly, and then Giratina appearing after both are brought to the same game, anyone?)
yesyesyesyesyes

They're most likely going to do it, but after Grey, like how HG/SS happened. And now just right after, a year or so after. Just have a little patience

Pyro said:
It's not the remakes.

Here, remakes are necessary. Here's my thoughts on what should be in it (take note I'm saying it as if it's for the 3DS)

-Aftergame trainers (and rematches) having Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon
-IN-GAME POKEWALKER thanks to the 3DS' pedometer
-Trading Play Coins in exchange for prizes (TMs, special Poke Balls, rare items, etc.)
-New events, obviously
-Animated Pokemon sprites (thanks to the 3DS' ability to hold huge data amounts, we can have animations and berry planting at the same time!)
-Expanded Pokedex (adding Probopass, Magnezone, Budew, Roserade, Dusknoir, Chingling, Rhyperior, and Froslass, bringing the total to 210)
-New items (specifically, the G4 trade items plus the Prism Scale, the G4 and 5 fossils, and the orbs)
-The ability to obtain non-native legends like in HG and SS (Dialga and Palkia being obtainable in R/S respectivly, and then Giratina appearing after both are brought to the same game, anyone?)
I'm pretty much satisfied with this!

Also, I would either call them MagmaRuby and AquaSapphire or EarthRuby and OceanSapphire.

You know, one day, I'd like Game Freak to surprise us and give us a remake of Pokémon Colosseum.
Of course, that's highly unlikely, and it's probably going to remain as my wishful thinking, but hey, a girl can dream, right? XD

Back