What's on your Christmas List?

Other stuff I though of:

pictures of everybody's who's pissed me off...and a punching bag, or a dart board, that works too.

My current wish is that people will stop copying my topic titles.

GalacticPetey said:
A Nintendo 3DS, Super Mario3D Land, Godzilla DVDs, Dragon Ball Z seasons 1-9 on DVD, money, gift cards, Godzilla figures

OOHHH YEAHHH DIGGI'N THE WAKE FOREST!!!

my list:

Xbox 360
MP3 player
Xbox Live

Baby Time said:
Good luck getting anyone in real life to give you that...

Baby Time said:

Then maybe you should stop making these stupid threads like everyone's told you to!

On-Topic: I also would like Skyward Sword, Mass Attack, and Pokemon Rumble Blast, but I probably will only get the three i mentioned earlier.

• A pony...
  • A shiny red bike...
  • My two front teeth...
  • A Nintendo 64...
  • ...and (last but not least) a Red Ryder BB gun with a compass in the stock, and the thing that tells time!

Actually, I don't have a Christmas list. I just want clothes and Wii games.

A new source of employment would be wonderful.

Er, Mario Kart 7 and some cash. I'm easy to shop for.

Mine goes
Loz ss
Wii motion plus/wii remote plus
MK7
Eshop card
itunes card
new clothes
some gorillaz posters
some white stripes posters
the music books for Demon Days, Get behind me Satan and automatic for the people.

Tanooki ToxBox said:
Epic Nitwit said:
Tanooki ToxBox said:
Sonic Generations 3DS

You sure you want that? It's a typical Dimps Sonic game, with some rather bad choices in moves.

I don't have any Sonic for handheld

Yeah, that's fine, when I wrote that post I had seen some bad stuff about it. For instance,
after you get to the Dreamcast Era, you unlock Homing Attack for Classic Sonic. And you're stuck with it, with all levels past it based on homing attack.
Appaerently, it's still a good game, but not a great game.

MK7, Pokemon Crystal & Emerald, a Wii Points card (I'm always totally devoid of these stupid points >_<), and a lot of truffles. ;)

I doubt this will ever happen, but I hope 4Kids or Nickelodeon releases the TMNT: Back to the Sewers episodes on DVD sometime. But I doubt they will, since 4Kids sold their rights to Nickelodeon and we all know the expression "how the mighty have fallen".

Oh, and I kind of want Kirby's Return to Dreamland.

-Mario Kart 7
-A Baby Mario figure
-Maybe a plastic miniature car thing so my figures can drive over...I dunno.
-Some money. Good thing I'm Chinese so they give me out a lot of cash last year. My 3DS and several other games drove down my budget.

Back