Issue LVI

What would you rate it?

  • 1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 8

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 9

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 10

    Votes: 3 27.3%

  • Total voters
    11

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
10/10 (aside from the missing Interview section)

I was impressed with a lot of the articles and found them a pleasure to read.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
Everyone knows my section is the best part of this issue and every upcoming issue ever.

(also, really glad MCD won Section of the Month)
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Ned Kelly said:
Everyone knows my section is the best part of this issue and every upcoming issue ever.

(also, really glad MCD won Section of the Month)
Yours was one of my favorites.
 

MCD

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
D'aww, thanks guys. :)

I'd rate this a nine, because I thought this was actually a pretty good issue. Despite the currently missing Fake Ads and Interview, the sections were all of a great quality.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I'd give it a 9.5/10, deducting points for missing sections and mentioning UM.

My favorite section was the Non-Marioverse review, probably because of the style in its writing.
 

NSY

Celestial Guide
Pronouns
He/him
I thought this was quite a weak Issue. I gave it 7.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
Skull Kid said:
I thought this was quite a weak Issue. I gave it 7.
Nabber said:
Yeah, it was kind of meh.
Epic Nitwit said:
Well, I didn't read much, but the fake news wasn't that good, and I didn't read much else.
Because you didn't read my section, peons! If you had, you would rate every issue 10/10 forever and ever.
 

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
I skimmed it. I was okay, I guess, but it's kind of hard to be excited by a review unless you want to read it.
 

Aru Honshou

Ace Class Vice President
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Reverse Input
Ned Kelly said:
Skull Kid said:
I thought this was quite a weak Issue. I gave it 7.
Nabber said:
Yeah, it was kind of meh.
Epic Nitwit said:
Well, I didn't read much, but the fake news wasn't that good, and I didn't read much else.
Because you didn't read my section, peons! If you had, you would rate every issue 10/10 forever and ever.
Well, I looked at the introduction of yours. Lots of aussie talk there.
 

Bop1996

Power Star
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Epic Nitwit said:
Ned Kelly said:
Skull Kid said:
I thought this was quite a weak Issue. I gave it 7.
Nabber said:
Yeah, it was kind of meh.
Epic Nitwit said:
Well, I didn't read much, but the fake news wasn't that good, and I didn't read much else.
Because you didn't read my section, peons! If you had, you would rate every issue 10/10 forever and ever.
Well, I looked at the introduction of yours. Lots of aussie talk there.
I looked at the introduction; I was hooked from that point on.
 

Paper Yoshi

Jonny Boy
Pronouns
He/him
Gave it an 8 out of 10.

MBV's section gets a 10, though.
 
Top