Game Freak fails.

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
They have not given Flareon Flare Blitz and Shedinja Brick Break? That's stupid.

Re: Nintendo fails. (Pokemon version)

I don't think Shedinja not learning Brick Break is stupid...
Scrafty not learning Sucker Punch is stupid.

Pandapowah said:
I don't think Shedinja not learning Brick Break is stupid...
Scrafty not learning Sucker Punch is stupid.

How will Shedinja counter a Steel Type or something?

Pandapowah said:
Shedinja can always use Hidden Power.

And it has a crappy Special Attack stat.

So you're expecting them to overpower some Pokémon, and the series to not be balanced?

ok then

This topic fails. Seriously.

Baby Time said:
They have not given Flareon Flare Blitz...
Because Flareon's SP ATK is higher than its attack stat, making Flare Blitz utterly useless compared to Fire Blast or Flamethrower.

Baby Time said:
...and Shedinja Brick Break? That's stupid.
You honestly never think these things through...
292.png

How do you expect this to learn Brick Break if it doesn't even have any hands?

I know there are some exceptions like Dusknoir knowing Mega Kick, but that's because of pre-evolutionary shenanigans.

Baby Time said:
How will Shedinja counter a Steel Type or something?
Because Shedinja has that one ability that protects it from all attacks besides Super Effective ones. It doesn't need Brick Break, or any move in general, to counter Steel types.

Gamefreak75 said:
Baby Time said:
Because Flareon's SP ATK is higher than its attack stat, making Flare Blitz utterly useless compared to Fire Blast or Flamethrower.
Wrong. Flareon's Special Attack is lower compared to it's attack.
Baby Time said:
292.png

How can a Goomba play baseball when it has no arms to hold a baseball bat? How can a Dugtrio use Shadow Claw/Night Slash when it and Diglett have no claws?

Baby Time said:
How can a Goomba play baseball when it has no arms to hold a baseball bat? How can a Dugtrio use Shadow Claw/Night Slash when it and Diglett have no claws?

Who said Nintendo Games need logic?
Mario grows bigger on mushrooms, Link can hold a ton of crap in his bag, Power Ups, etc. You see where I'm going?

Smasher said:
I wholeheartly agree.

Baby Time said:
Gamefreak75 said:
Baby Time said:
Oh, whoops, yeah I didn't bother checking that, just assumed. But Flare Blitz isn't really that useful, since it does a good amount of recoil damage. Considering that Flareon has a slow speed stat, it might not even be able to attack, and also because of its low HP stat, it needs all the health it can get instead of losing it because of some attack. Its high SP DEF kind of helps it, but no in the long run, Fire Fang is probably your best bet.

Baby Time said:
Gamefreak75 said:
Baby Time said:
292.png

Haven't we learned to not question Nintendo Logic? The Goomba part is not even relevant to this discussion. We're discussing Pokemon, not Mario. Dugtrio having Shadow Claw is also one of those many unsolved Pokemon mysteries. Nintendo doesn't need to create another one. Also, Shedinja has Dig, so there goes your problem with Steel types. The better question is why would anybody be using a Shedinja in battle, besides causing status ailments, I guess?

Mason said:
Brick Break is lame anyway.

Tell that to Pokemon such as Weavile and Dusknoir.

_ said:
Baby Time said:

Mario grows bigger on mushrooms, Link can hold a ton of crap in his bag, Power Ups, etc. You see where I'm going?

If Nintendo games don't need logic, then Shedinja can use Brick Break.

Smasher said:
I wholeheartly agree.

The "Shedinja can't use Brick Break because it has nothing to use as hands" argument fails.

Nintendo=/=Gamefreak

OP: Nintendo fails because of one Pokémon move? Fine, give Nintendo back all the entertainment they've provided you over the years.

nSOpQ.png

"Show's over, freeloader!"

Gamefreak75 said:
Baby Time said:
Gamefreak75 said:
Baby Time said:
Oh, whoops, yeah I didn't bother checking that, just assumed. But Flare Blitz isn't really that useful, since it does a good amount of recoil damage. Considering that Flareon has a slow speed stat, it might not even be able to attack, and also because of its low HP stat, it needs all the health it can get instead of losing it because of some attack. Its high SP DEF kind of helps it, but no in the long run, Fire Fang is probably your best bet.

Baby Time said:
Gamefreak75 said:
Baby Time said:
292.png

Haven't we learned to not question Nintendo Logic? The Goomba part is not even relevant to this discussion. We're discussing Pokemon, not Mario. Dugtrio having Shadow Claw is also one of those many unsolved Pokemon mysteries. Nintendo doesn't need to create another one. Also, Shedinja has Dig, so there goes your problem with Steel types. The better question is why would anybody be using a Shedinja in battle, besides causing status ailments, I guess?

Skarmory and Bronzong (with Levitate). Nuff said.

Also...

Shedinja used Dig!
The foe sent out a Flying type/a Pokemon with Levitate!
Shedinja can't hit the opponent!

Baby Time said:
The "Shedinja can't use Brick Break because it has nothing to use as hands" argument fails.

No it doesn't. It's completely true, it can't. And yes, this topic, and most of your topics, if not, all, fail(s). You're beginning to really annoy me.

Baby Time said:
Mason said:
Brick Break is lame anyway.

Tell that to Pokemon such as Weavile and Dusknoir.

They have much better moves than that (they're fully evolved forms, goddamnit). Mason's argument is still valid.

Baby Time said:

I think you're the one who needs better logic here. Brick Break on Shedinja would be out of place, for a bug-ghost-thing. And it's still lame.

_ said:
Baby Time said:

Well for one thing Nintendo does not make Pokemon games Game Freak does.

Next you'll be telling us Hudson Soft created Kirby!

But yeah, I agree it should be acknowledged that anything to do with Pokémon is actually the responsibility of Game Freak Incorporated, Wizards of the Coast, etc. Nintendo might own it but Game Freak develops it.

Mason said:
Next you'll be telling us Hudson Soft created Kirby!

But yeah, I agree it should be acknowledged that anything to do with Pokémon is actually the responsibility of Game Freak Incorporated, Wizards of the Coasts, etc. Nintendo might own it but Game Freak develops it.
Silly Mason Nintendo doesn't own Game Freak or Pokemon they just have a good thing going

I don't think I said Nintendo owns Game Freak.

From my understanding, Game Freak develops Pokémon. Nintendo owns the copyright.

Mason said:
I don't think I said Nintendo owns Game Freak.

From my understanding, Game Freak develops Pokémon. Nintendo owns the copyright.
Nope my friend was telling me that he read an article in some game magazine that said Game Freak could make Pokemon games on other systems if they wanted to

Back