Game Freak fails.

Re: Nintendo fails. (Pokemon version)

Mason said:
Sir Poshington the XV said:
my friend was telling me that he read an article in some game magazine
hearsay of hearsay of hearsay?
Probably altough i assume Gamefreak ownes Pokemon much like Rare ownes Banjo and Conker

Mason said:
Baby Time said:
Mason said:
Brick Break is lame anyway.
Tell that to Pokemon such as Weavile and Dusknoir.
Hey Weavile and Dusknoir.

Brick Break is lame.

Hitmontop: I don't want to use Close Combat or Hi Jump Kick. I have to use Brick Break.

Mason said:
Probably altough i assume Gamefreak ownes Pokemon much like Rare ownes Banjo and Conker
I don't see how that destroys my point of "get mad at Game Freak, if anyone. Not Nintendo."

If anything it should strengthen it.

Mason said:
Mason said:
I don't see how that destroys my point of "get mad at Game Freak, if anyone. Not Nintendo."

If anything it should strengthen it.
I wasn't trying to argue against you i was just pointing out that Gamefreak makes Pokemon games also this topic much like the first one is stupid

It doesn't have the moves you want it to learn. Too bad. Get over it. There are better moves that those Pokemon can learn anyway.

Wait. Why is everyone replying to "Nintendo Fails: Pokemon Edition"?

Nabber said:
Wait. Why is everyone replying to "Nintendo Fails: Pokemon Edition"?
Because that was the origianl title of this thread until i pointed out Gamefreak makes pokemon games

You can't expect for all Pokemon to have a counter on everything. They all have a weakness of their own. Get another Pokemon to help Shedinja with his problem. Where's Dr. Javelin, I'm sure he'll come up with a good strategy for you.

The whole "Not being overpowered and being weak to a type" fixes itself easily when get another Pokemon thats good against the type. I thought it was obvious that another Pokemon can solve a weakness problem?

Ugh, this must be why all my Pokémon get knocked out in one hit when I play online. I try the old R/B/Y/G method of having one Pokémon of each type. But then I run into "durr hurr I EV trained my Gyarados to be resistant to electric attacks."

I'm not insulting EV training. It's obviously a smart thing to do. I'm just saying Pokémon has drastically changed since R/B/Y/G. It's like I'm not even playing the same games anymore >_>

Mason said:
Ugh, this must be why all my Pokémon get knocked out in one hit when I play online. I try the old R/B/Y/G method of having one Pokémon of each type. But then I run into "durr hurr I EV trained my Gyarados to be resistant to electric attacks."

I'm not insulting EV training. It's obviously a smart thing to do. I'm just saying Pokémon has drastically changed since R/B/Y/G. It's like I'm not even playing the same games anymore >_>
You con do that?

Not keeping Dark Pulse as a TM is a mistake. That really hurts Houndoom, along with any Pokemon that can only get that move in generation 4.

Aura Sphere has also been lacking any positive treatment. It could easily be treated as an egg move for any Pokemon in the Humanshape egg group, and is a much better move than Focus Blast. But I guess having 20 PP, a base power of 90, and ignoring evasion/accuracy modifiers, does make Aura Sphere overpowered (which also explains why more than 50% of Aura Sphere users are legendaries).

Bro said:
Mason said:

You con do that?
I hope not.

Baby Time said:
They have not given Flareon Flare Blitz
You want to see Flareon have Flare Blitz?

About 3:20. He annonated a couple of Flareon's new moves.

In case you're wondering, the hack is Pokemon Blaze Black/Volt White.

Pyro said:
Vaporeon and Jolteon are much better choices <3

Espeon gets Magic Bounce as its Dream World ability, which can repel most status moves once per turn. Only the Pokemon with Mold Breaker, Turboblaze, and Teravolt can bypass that ability.

Pandapowah said:
You can't expect for all Pokemon to have a counter on everything. They all have a weakness of their own. Get another Pokemon to help Shedinja with his problem. Where's Dr. Javelin, I'm sure he'll come up with a good strategy for you.
What did you want me for?

No, really, this topic and most every one you have made is/are awful. Please don't make more topics.

Baby Time said:
Smasher said:
This topic fails. Seriously.

No, you fail.

1) Let's not act like 4-year olds.

2) Baby Time, by your logic, Butterfree needs to be able to learn Hydro Pump in order to counter Fire-types. There are just some Pokemon that won't do well against certain types. I believe someone has already pointed out that Dig would be super effective against a Steel type. To which you replied that you wouldn't be able to use it against Flying types. Do you realize that Brick Break is Fighting and would barely work on a Flying type anyway?

Try to think these topics through before posting them.

schmutz said:
Baby Time said:
Smasher said:

No, you fail.

1) Let's not act like 4-year olds.

2) Baby Time, by your logic, Butterfree needs to be able to learn Hydro Pump in order to counter Fire-types. There are just some Pokemon that won't do well against certain types. I believe someone has already pointed out that Dig would be super effective against a Steel type. To which you replied that you wouldn't be able to use it against Flying types. Do you realize that Brick Break is Fighting and would barely work on a Flying type anyway?

Try to think these topics through before posting them.

Butterfree can use Hidden Power. And Brick Break is at least not very effective, which is better than it having no effect at all. Besides, I only want so Shedinja can use the Ghost and Fighting combo, which is not resisted by anything.

MCD said:
No, really, this topic and most every one you have made is/are awful. Please don't make more topics.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Baby Time said:
Smasher said:

No, you fail.

well of course he fails, he's smashie

In all seriousness, you're acting like a baby. Oh wait ... your username ... anyway, please stop.

STOP GETTING OFF TOPIC.
Flareon should get a better moveset. But what about Kyurem? Guy needs a better signature move.

These type disadvantages should only be a problem if you're solo running it with a pokemon. If you're not, then just get another pokemon to go against that type. Simple.

Of course, when it applies to Monotype Runs, theres nothing you can do sometimes. For example, Fire Monotype Team at Wallace's gym in Ruby. It's hard. Very. I have no super effective moves and I need to be perfect with my strategy.

Back