States/territories/etc. you have traveled to

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
So basically, what states have you visited in your country? Honestly, I've only visited 3 states: New York, Delaware, and Florida. (Which are all close to New Jersey, where I live.)

Re: States you have traveled to

The Carolinas, the Virginias, Maryland, Delaware, New York, Ohio, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C. (though it's not a state).

Lemme see. Discounting New York (home)... Connecticut, Delaware, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maine, North Carolina, Florida, California, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Georgia are what I can remember. Also Washington DC. And I might be forgetting a couple.

I've traveled a lot. :V

Pinkie Pie said:
So basically, what states have you visited in your country? Honestly, I've only visited 3 states: New York, Delaware, and Florida. (Which are all close to New Jersey, where I live.)
From west to east: British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia.

Haven't visited any of the territories yet :(

I go to Arkansas frequently (a nearby town, Texarkana, is in both Texas and Arkansas :P). I've also been to Louisiana several times, and have been to Missouri once.

That's about it.

Pinkie Pie said:
states in your country
I hope you realize that not every country has states. Maybe that should be changed to states/territories/etc. or something.

Oh yeah, I remember that Canada uses something else, so sure.

I've been to Hawaii, Nevada, Colorado, New York, Maryland, Florida and British Columbia. I've also been all over California.

I've also been in Washington, New Jersey and Georgia, but that was just in an airport (and a car in Washington to get to Canada). I spent a day in Washington D.C. and I saw Arizona across Hoover Dam, but we stayed on the Nevada side.

I live in Victoria, so there's that. Visited New South Wales, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory and South Australia. Which just leaves three states/territories left to see, not counting Christmas Island and Norfolk Island.

Pinkie Pie said:

And the UK.

And quite a load of other countries.

In the UK we have counties, which are much smaller than states. Currently, the counties I've visited are:

• Northamptonshire
  • Greater London
  • Suffolk
  • Greater Manchester
  • Dorset
  • Norfolk
  • Buckinghamshire

Pinkie Pie said:

You visited Florida? Which part? :O

Anyway, cool question.

I've been to Florida (I live here :P), California, Texas (only the Texas airport), New York, Connecticut, Washington D.C., and Georgia. I haven't been outside the US yet.

Okay.png

Aside from that I've been too
  • Rhode Island
  • New York
  • New Jesery
  • Connecticut
  • Puerto Rico
  • Massachusetts

I might to go London to see the Summer 2012 Olympics.

I live in Rosepine, Louisiana. Used to live in New Caney, Texas. I have been to Arkansas, Florida, Missouri, and to a lesser extent, Alabama and Mississippi as well.

I have been to Arizona, Nevada, and France. I would like to travel to France again someday.

Provinces you mean. ;)

In Canada, I have been to Ontario, and Quebec.

In America, the states I have been to are Pennsylvania, New York, and New Jersey. Washington DC as well...

As for the United Kingdom, I have been to London.

Including states/provinces/territories I have merely driven through or visited briefly (I shall denote these with an asterisk):

New Jersey (I live there)
Pennsylvania (My dad works there)
New York (Family lives there)
Florida (Grandparents have condo there)
Connecticut*
Rhode Island
Massachussetts (Did I spell that correctly?)
New Hampshire
Vermont*
Delaware*
Maryland
The District of Columbia
Virginia
North Carolina
South Carolina*
Georgia*
Tennesee
Colorado* (Only ever went to Denver Airport)
Hawaii
Ontario*
New Brunswick*
Nova Scotia*
Distrito Federal (Mexican district)
I also think I went to Quebec, but I don't remember if I actually did or not.

Yes, I am very well-travelled.

Back