Stuck in a Zelda Dungeon

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
The rules are the same as Yeti's Castle with a twist!
You wander off into a dungeon from Zelda. You have to go back to see your pet Posh and feed it.
Every week the dungeon changes so think of a strategy that works for that works for that specific dungeon!
Current Dungeon: Ice Carvern
Also you can win unlike Yeti's Lair.

OK to help form strategies I'll give you a link to Zelda Wiki's dungeon article of this week: http://www.zeldawiki.org/Ice_Cavern

Re: Zelda Dungeon

You use the Deku Leaf and escape. then get eaten by a shark. You come to the island near it landing safely, but seconds later you run out of magic. >:U
Results: Success!
I also forgot to say that once someone uses an item nobody can use the same item.

Re: Zelda Dungeon

The Majoras Mask is hundreds of years old so it fails to work.
Results: FAILURE.

Epic Nitwit:
You bring and entertain the enemies with your plane and jump out of the dungeon into the sea. You are forced to swim back but....
Result: Win

NSY:
Your pet Deku Baba fails to get you off the island.
Result: Failure

Mario4Ever:
Since the boomerang is the main key used to solve the dungeon you escape.
Result: Win.

NSM:
You escape the island using it to seek high places.

Luigi Bandicoot said:
I bring Rick Astley.[/q
BTW,don't ever change the dungeon to Forsaken Fortress,I already have a thread about that one.
uote]
Sorry I made my thread first I think. The dungeon is picked randomly. But I'll add a big twist to it.

LuigiNo1
Because none of the enemies know who he is they ignore you and you begin to flee but then fall in the water.

Epic Nitwit:
The enemies fear "Something that will work" and commit suicide but are reformed the second you escape.

UM:
Upon bringing it the enemies have no idea what it is because they are so young. They assume you are a fellow monster and let you flee the island.

I bring the broken Light Arrows from Wind Waker. If that doesn't work, I bring the Back Slice from TP, as TP existed to invent that and the Double Clawshots.

Pinkie Pie said:
I bring Majora's Mask.
That was already used.
NSM: Hammers can hurt your enemies but has no use to get you off and island.
Result: Failure

Epic Nitwit:
Link is what all monsters fear. You tell them you won't get Link to kill them if they get you back to the island.
Result: Win.

Bop:
The light arrows killed Ganonndorf and will forever be a fear to monsters. You escape at top speed.

Uh, BMB is going by "Fi" currently -.-'

I bring eggs.

I have no idea why.

Back