Bowser Jr's Playroom

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
It is Bowser Jr's. birthday today, and he invited you to his party. The party is in his playroom from Mario Super Sluggers, and once you get there, you realize that the cake is a lie. Oh no! You are trapped there! How will you get out?

Same rules as Bowser's Castle and Yeti's Lair.

Pinkie Pie said:
I bring the Koopalings (Who are actually androids that were programmed with a bomb inside them).

Bowser Jr. takes the item and thinks of them as his brothers and sisters. The bomb explodes on both of you. Bowser Jr. recovers while you get killed.

FAIL.

Nah. Just kidding.
Wii Remote Plus said:
Pinkie Pie said:
I bring the Koopalings (Who are actually androids that were programmed with a bomb inside them).

Bowser Jr. takes the item and thinks of them as his brothers and sisters. The bomb explodes on both of you. Bowser Jr. recovers while you get hurt. Suddenly, a baseball hits Bowser Jr. and he gets hurt. You manage to escape.

WIN.

So a loss might actually be a win. Don't get discouraged!

Me? I just hang out.

Luigi Bandicoot said:
I bring some pie,I guess.

You bring pie to Bowser Jr. He does not know that it has a Bob-omb inside. He eats it and it explodes on him. You try to get out, but the explosion catches you.

Bowser gives his dead son a Life Shroom. Bowser Jr. is revived.

FAIL.

'3K said:
Me? I just hang out.

You hang out. Bowser Jr. scores a home run and the baseball hits you.

FAIL.

Luigi Bandicoot said:
What,I never said it had a Bob-omb.I bring pie to eat while I am in prison.

Bowser uses a Life Shroom to revive you. You eat pie, and once you are done, you get so full that you can't move. A baseball hits you.

STILL FAIL.

Luigi Bandicoot said:
Fine,I bring a Rainbow Star for me which will never de-activate and can only be used by me.

You use the Rainbow Star and chase Bowser Jr. around. You knock him out, but you go so fast that you fall into lava.

FAIL.

Luigi Bandicoot said:
I bring Wii Remote Plus(user)

You bring me. Bowser Jr. uses his Sonic Roar attack from Mario Strikers Charged and shrinks us both.

FAIL.

Luigi Bandicoot said:
I bring Wii Remote Plus(user) again to make a Pole Vault out of this place.

This time, Bowser burns us and we get killed.

FAIL AGAIN.

As I am killed, someone can take over.

*rises from the dead*

If you want to. If not, somebody else can do this.

Back