Weird and Weirder

Lily x

Goodbye
Ok, Its going to be some unrelated comics about me and Nabber, If you want a part, please sign up and post an image of your OC, the comics will be unrelated and a few users will be in each comic, the comics will have lots of meme faces and stupid and some rude humour.
1.OJ
2.Pokemon master

Episode one will be called:At the supermarket!!!

Lily said:
Ok, Its going to be some unrelated comics about me and Nabber, If you want a part, please sign up and post an image of your OC, the comics will be unrelated and a few users will be in each comic, the comics will have lots of meme faces and stupid and some rude humour.
How dare you use users in your comic without their permission

Okay, I guess I'm fine in being in this as long as it isn't horrible, but I'd still like you to ask me before you put me in something.

Its a bit of fun and it will have funny scenarios in each episode, you need to provide your OC to be in it.

Ok, well, I'm no good at drawing, and I can't think of who I will recolour. How many sign-ups are you accepting? I might think about it.

Ok, then. I might think about it. And maybe I could find someone who would be willing to make me a OC, as I'm just not talented enough and too lazy to make one.

Back