Name memorable accomplishments you've faced in a video game

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
So basically, a memorable goal you faced in a video game.

A memorable accomplishment I remember is when I beat the Bouldergeist Dare Devil Comet in Super Mario Galaxy without dying once.

I remember when I beat Classic Mode on Hard with Link without losing any lives in SSBB.

Epic Nitwit said:
I remember finishing NSMB Wii with all star coins with out any game overs.
I've done that too.

I remember when I cooked every possible recipe in Thousand-Year Door with only getting one Mistake.

Punch-Out!!: Defeated Donkey Kong without getting knocked down. Heck, I never even lost to him.

Pinkie Pie said:

A memorable accomplishment I remember is when I beat the Bouldergeist Dare Devil Comet in Super Mario Galaxy without dying once.
That was easy I did it first time

Herr Shyguy said:
Veni Vidi Vici in VVVVVV.
Same here. Because that sequence of rooms was a complete dickmove.

Beating Utsuho Reiuji in Subterranean Animism was a memorable accomplishment for me. And I almost beat her on Normal mode, too...!

I haven't really done anything that memorable.

Unless you count the fact that I've beaten Super Mario Land just about 10 times.

Yoshidude99 said:
Pinkie Pie said:

You know he's talking about the Daredevil mission where you only have 1 health, don't you?

Epic Nitwit said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Pinkie Pie said:

You know he's talking about the Daredevil mission where you only have 1 health, don't you?
Yeah it was still easy In ever died once.

Winning the 150CC special cup in Mario Kart Wii

It took me forever the first time i did the daredevil comet for bouldergeist but thats because I didnt obsess myself with finding his strategy and being perfect. a year later i did it on my first try and i flipped. Also, perfect run in Galaxy 2. and Shadow Queen in paper mario for the first time. and super annoying hard waluigi in star cup playing mario power tennis. oh and getting 5 shiny stars on nsmbwii (100%, no game overs, no super guide, all star coins, all levels, all hint movies, etc.)

Getting an S rank in Eggmanland in the Xbox 360 version of Sonic Unleashed. I could NEVER do that again.

That level makes The Perfect Run in SMG2 look like the easiest level in video game history.

I didnt get an S Rank in that level but it was pretty hard. No where near as hard as the Perfect Run though. It didnt take me hours to beat Eggmanland, Perfect run on the other hand... That took a couple of hours. Very annoying hours.

Crackin355 said:
oh and getting 5 shiny stars on nsmbwii (100%, no game overs, no super guide, all star coins, all levels, all hint movies, etc.)

Yeah, I did that on my second playthrough. 99 Lives as well.

5 stars on NSMBWii? Pathetic. I had 99 lives before World 5 and kicked ass on all levels.

Pyro said:
5 stars on NSMBWii? Pathetic. I had 99 lives before World 5 and kicked ass on all levels.

I'm not trying to show off like you just did, but I had 99 Lives on the Snow World. It's really no big deal, theyre easy to get.

Crackin355 said:
Pyro said:
5 stars on NSMBWii? Pathetic. I had 99 lives before World 5 and kicked @#!*% on all levels.

I'm not trying to show off like you just did, but I had 99 Lives on the Snow World. It's really no big deal, theyre easy to get.

Yeah, I got it at the Snow World as well. No big deal.

Back