Do you think that Dimentio PWNZ?!

• YES!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's meh.
He's too evil and my least fav of Bleck's minions.
And his fight in 3-3 was very hard, because I only had 5 HP left!
BTW did you know that two or more exclamation marks (like in the YES!!!!!!-poll option) in a row are plump and aggressive? Wikipedia says so.

Uniju said:
Dimentio sucks.

End of story.

Is 'suck' your favourite word or something? because you sure seem to say it alot. I suppose you think your proving some kind of point by saying everything sucks, well what do you acctually mean? please, before you say something sucks explain why it sucks, because you sound really silly.

On topic, Dimentio is a great character, at first he seems just there to make the player laugh but as you near SPM's completion his character becomes much more than that, which is great.

Partners in Rhyme said:
Uniju said:
Dimentio sucks.

End of story.

Is 'suck' your favourite word or something? because you sure seem to say it alot. I suppose you think your proving some kind of point by saying everything sucks, well what do you acctually mean? please, before you say something sucks explain why it sucks, because you sound really silly.

On topic, Dimentio is a great character, at first he seems just there to make the player laugh but as you near SPM's completion his character becomes much more than that, which is great.
Hmmm, you shouldn't provoke him, or else your hear the word "suck", meaning you... :|

PaperStriker said:
Partners in Rhyme said:
Uniju said:
Dimentio sucks.

End of story.

Hmmm, you shouldn't provoke him, or else your hear the word "suck", meaning you... :|

I don't care, he need's to be more specific when he say's he dislikes a character, not simply: "he/she sucks".

Dimentio sucks because he's basically a big, dumb re-hash of every failed villian in the Nintendo franchise.

Back