Frequency of Mario games?

which series need to be more frequent? (3 vote)

• Mario main 2D

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Mario main 3D

• Mario Party

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Mario Kart

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Mario ball games (golf, baseball etc)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Paper and RPG

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Wario series

• DK series

• others?

• Total voters
I'd actually like to see more frequent Mario ball games. MARIO LACROSSE FUCKING WHEN NINTENDO

Dorayaki said:
Toad85 said:
EXACTAFRICKINGLY.
It's may hard to think most players would agree, even there will be less DK main games in the future but DK characters are still in spinoffs (uh, that's not good in other meanings), and most of us are used to it.
That was intended to be a joke. I apologize that you missed my drift.

Toad85 said:
Dorayaki said:
Toad85 said:
EXACTAFRICKINGLY.
It's may hard to think most players would agree, even there will be less DK main games in the future but DK characters are still in spinoffs (uh, that's not good in other meanings), and most of us are used to it.
A lot of users don't get jokes.

Ultraluigi said:
Toad85 said:
Dorayaki said:
Toad85 said:
EXACTAFRICKINGLY.
A lot of users don't get jokes.
I'm not native English so I seldom get jokes, so that's okay :D...... = =

YamiHoshi.nl said:
RPG's at the other hand, they do lack frequency.
If you love Mario and love RPG games, and you beat it quickly, you'll be sorry to wait another few years.
So my vote goes to RPG.
compare with other companies who release RPG as the main products
actually there are still some ways to help in increase of playability of RPG
such as multiple endings, branchlines of story ,played with different options or different players
but Paper Mario only provide only one major player and one independent story

if you can beat in different ways and find 10 different endings, it would be more fun
(actually, mainstream series can play this trick too)

though now there are many minor challenges such as finding lost things for citizens in different area
and also the Pit of 100 Trials to cost your time, trading cards in Wii
but they are still not "beneficial" if the real fun still belongs to the story

All i want is a Donkey Kong 64 remake for the 3DS that has Tiny kongs new look.

Devil Jin said:
There's plenty of games from other companies to keep people occupied in between Mario games.
as replies above, the point isn't all about productivity but proportion, did you got it?

I think that's why Nintendo make many different typed of game to prevent other company.

Gameboy09 said:
All i want is a Donkey Kong 64 remake for the 3DS that has Tiny kongs new look.
basically I don't really see remake as continuity of a series, if at the same time you're not bringing old characters to new environment (ex, Wii platform or 3D background) and story. Some remakes are nice for new needs, but if the staff only release new data compatible, some essence are the same. Unless you' remake with the present engine (ex, "New" Super Mario Bros NES 1~3).

All I managed to get from above posts was people saying what they want should have tons more and things they don't like can get screwed. So excuse me if I didn't manage to get proportion out of 'screw themselves'.

Back