Pokemon Ranger

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/They
Let us discuss this game and its awesome here.

Moogle said:
Let us discuss this game and its awesome here.
K'

I have the game, it is awesome! That, along with Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, was the first game I got on the DS! =D The game is cool, and uses the DS Controls a lot, but, it is too short. ;_;

PR is one of the better DS titles you can get for $20. Granted, I only got it for the Manaphy Egg (which I've yet to get).

Ghost Jam said:
PR is one of the better DS titles you can get for $20. Granted, I only got it for the Manaphy Egg (which I've yet to get).
I got it for $70, about 3 Months after its Aussie release. ._.

You need a special code for the Manaphy Mission. Did you use the code yet? =|

KK, I can respect your opinion better if you've played it. =3

I have it, it's one of the best DS-games that I have, I got tha manaphy egg and it already birth on D/P, and I wanted to get another manaphy, so, I started a new game, but after I finished it again, I can't get another manaphy T_T, so I guest that I have to change the bateries of the game

I own the game, it is quite cool. I've gotten to Ranger Rank 9, but I started over again, so I'm around Ranger Rank 7/8. I've heard a second one was coming out in Japan.

that's true, no my topic "darkrai I already put the link to the wikipedia article, also serebii.net mentioned that WII can choose between a riolu egg or manaphy egg (way cool, I can get another manaphy for the special D/P version, WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD)

maledict said:
that's true, no my topic "darkrai I already put the link to the wikipedia article, also serebii.net mentioned that WII can choose between a riolu egg or manaphy egg (way cool, I can get another manaphy for the special D/P version, WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD)

Uh, I think they said whoever evolves into Manaphy. Fiore. Or whatever it is.

Another Riolu would be cool, but I already have a level 34 Lucario.

BUMP!

Anyone hear about the new Pokémon Ranger sequel being made? :eek:

Pokemon DP said:
BUMP!

Anyone hear about the new Pokémon Ranger sequel being made? :eek:

I did. I heard it was coming out in Japan. Dunno when it comes out in U.S. though...

Back