Pokemon Ranger

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Let us discuss this game and its awesome here.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Moogle said:
Let us discuss this game and its awesome here.
K'

I have the game, it is awesome! That, along with Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, was the first game I got on the DS! =D The game is cool, and uses the DS Controls a lot, but, it is too short. ;_;
 

ChaosNinji

Shine Sprite
Pokemon DP said:
Moogle said:
Let us discuss this game and its awesome here.
K'

I have the game, it is awesome! That, along with Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, was the first game I got on the DS! =D The game is cool, and uses the DS Controls a lot, but, it is too short. ;_;
 

Ghost Jam

A call to action? A call to arms!
Retired Wiki Staff
PR is one of the better DS titles you can get for $20. Granted, I only got it for the Manaphy Egg (which I've yet to get).
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Ghost Jam said:
PR is one of the better DS titles you can get for $20. Granted, I only got it for the Manaphy Egg (which I've yet to get).
I got it for $70, about 3 Months after its Aussie release. ._.

You need a special code for the Manaphy Mission. Did you use the code yet? =|
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
KK, I can respect your opinion better if you've played it. =3
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
'Twas OK. Made it past Raikou and Suicune. Never made it past Entei.
 

maledict

Hammer Bro.
I have it, it's one of the best DS-games that I have, I got tha manaphy egg and it already birth on D/P, and I wanted to get another manaphy, so, I started a new game, but after I finished it again, I can't get another manaphy T_T, so I guest that I have to change the bateries of the game
 

MegaMario9910

I am... The Black Knight
I own the game, it is quite cool. I've gotten to Ranger Rank 9, but I started over again, so I'm around Ranger Rank 7/8. I've heard a second one was coming out in Japan.
 

maledict

Hammer Bro.
that's true, no my topic "darkrai I already put the link to the wikipedia article, also serebii.net mentioned that WII can choose between a riolu egg or manaphy egg (way cool, I can get another manaphy for the special D/P version, WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD)
 

MegaMario9910

I am... The Black Knight
maledict said:
that's true, no my topic "darkrai I already put the link to the wikipedia article, also serebii.net mentioned that WII can choose between a riolu egg or manaphy egg (way cool, I can get another manaphy for the special D/P version, WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD)
Uh, I think they said whoever evolves into Manaphy. Fiore. Or whatever it is.

Another Riolu would be cool, but I already have a level 34 Lucario.
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
BUMP!

Anyone hear about the new Pokémon Ranger sequel being made? :eek:
 

MegaMario9910

I am... The Black Knight
Pokemon DP said:
BUMP!

Anyone hear about the new Pokémon Ranger sequel being made? :eek:
I did. I heard it was coming out in Japan. Dunno when it comes out in U.S. though...
 
Top