• Meh, it's teh suxx.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BEEEEEAAARRRS

how about a rousing game of pool
It's good, but needs moar m-*SHOTSHOTSHOTSHOT*

Pretty good. Awesome.

PWNsome Comic! BTW, why is Plumber in your Avatar? He is a Patroller, not a Sysop! >_>

Awesome, but needs more mii! I only had a two-panel cameo and 4-panel then Sucked into the TV! All I said was 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

BIT: I'm walking through the wiki when a fragment of evil grabs me and takes me to SS, revealing that the evil was a fake admin banning me. I'm forced to join them and agree. My Rick turns black and I go all Silver after being sent to evil.

LuigiDude said:
Awesome, but needs more mii! I only had a two-panel cameo and 4-panel then Sucked into the TV! All I said was 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

BIT: I'm walking through the wiki when a fragment of evil grabs me and takes me to SS, revealing that the evil was a fake admin banning me. I'm forced to join them and agree. My Rick turns black and I go all Silver after being sent to evil.

What??

ChaosNinji said:
LuigiDude said:

What??
I do't get it either. Oh and Toadbert./..Great comic/s! Can I make a cameo in the next chapter

PWNsome Comic! BTW, why is Plumber in your Avatar? He is a Patroller, not a Sysop! >_>

Cause he's got power here, dats' why. =3

Awesome, but needs more mii! I only had a two-panel cameo and 4-panel then Sucked into the TV! All I said was 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!' BIT: I'm walking through the wiki when a fragment of evil grabs me and takes me to SS, revealing that the evil was a fake admin banning me. I'm forced to join them and agree. My Rick turns black and I go all Silver after being sent to evil.

...You were never in the comic. :| WTW? What's that about?

do't get it either. Oh and Toadbert./..Great comic/s! Can I make a cameo in the next chapter

Perhaps, but thy must give meh thy spriterz. :D W00t, three quotes.

ChaosNinji said:
I have an idea. :O You should have the black mist/smockscreen split into multiple little guys, and posses ALL of the Sysops!

Shaddup, you might guess more theries and ruin the surprise of mah comic. :shock: :P

Toadbert101 said:
Cause he's got power here, dats' why. =3
If that's the case, I DEMAND YOU ADD BOOSTER TO YOUR AVATAR!! ADD HIM!!! :evil:

Toadbert101 said:
Meh noez haz his spritez, u give dem 2 mez?
He's like Cobold, doesn't care about Sprites. So, everyone just used M&L styled Booster sprites. =3 You can find them on tSR. ;)

Toadbert101 said:
Wow, as said in Legends of the Fallen Star, he DOES look like a hobo. :lol: :P
LOL! XD

Well, those are his sprites. Now, ADD HIM TO YOUR AVATAR!! NOW!! :evil:

=P

Pokemon DP said:
Toadbert101 said:
Wow, as said in Legends of the Fallen Star, he DOES look like a hobo. :lol: :P
LOL! XD

Well, those are his sprites. Now, ADD HIM TO YOUR AVATAR!! NOW!! :evil:

=P

There, now don't get your pants in a knot. Wait, you don't wear pants! :shock: :P BTW, There's gonna be a tornado in the comic sometime soon... :eek:

Back