Like this comic thingy?

• Oh yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh, it's teh suxx.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny? Kicking is only funny when its funny. >:D

Comic #23 was the best....I made my Debut in it!

No clue.

Your comics are awesome, by the way. Sometimes, at first glance, comics seem really boring, but yours don't.

Drawn? I don't draw them. I copy and paste a bunch of stuff onto a paint page and SFX it.

PY: Thank you, although some seem boring to me. XD

Um if I appear again how are you going to handle my name change and sprite change?

Your Comic PWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't listens to 3D. :roll:

Toadbert101 said:
Drawn? I don't draw them. I copy and paste a bunch of stuff onto a paint page and SFX it.

PY: Thank you, although some seem boring to me. XD

Nononononononononno.

The SFX is bad. Speech bubbles suck.

Or were they EVEN THERE?

... he uses GIMP whiches one of the best systems to use for comics and the speec bubbles are ok

C'mon pplz. Let 3D give his honest opinion. WHen you make a comic, you gotta accept what people say about your comic. Good or bad. I'm so sedimental I could just cry. ;-;

Super Yoshi10 said:
Um if I appear again how are you going to handle my name change and sprite change?

Remember, the Red Line station goes to Sysop Tower, and where do the sysops that change names usualy go? :D

Ok and Heres my new awesome sprites by DP!
Storm_Yoshi_Sprites.PNG

Toadbert101 said:
So...would you like to be cut from the comic, 3D?

Yes, I would.

Just make me... uh... get thrown into an interdimensional time portal and end up in a world made of waffles. XD

You could replace 3D with BooKid, ya know. 3D gets sent to Waffle World, BooKid appears to take his place! XD

*I realize that on my Userpedia article says I'm going to have a large role in the comic* Maybe when one side story is done, plus what ever happened to the other people who were kicked? (Dumb keyboard, took e forever to type)

Back