Why you shouldn't ask Bowser for a raise No.2Out of the ashs

Storm Yoshi

Cyclone Microsoft, it'll make your windows crash

No.2 of my series is here!

Not that good, I must say. I find the plot to be lacking. Also, I wouldn't make a new thread for each comic. Just edit your old one. Seriously.

ChaosNinji said:
Not that good, I must say. I find the plot to be lacking. Also, I wouldn't make a new thread for each comic. Just edit your old one. Seriously.
ok and thats the plot so far! And this only my 4th comic! The other 3 were the 2 SSB ones and the first one of this series.

Super Yoshi10 said:
ChaosNinji said:
ok and thats the plot so far! And this only my 4th comic! The other 3 were the 2 SSB ones and the first one of this series.

Ummm... I found the other ones to be bad, also.

ANNOUNCMENT: MY NONEXSISTENT COMIC WILL STAY THAT WAY UNTIL I THINK OF A PLOT.

=3

U have to see the 1st one for this to make sense and its only a 4th attempt at a comic cos I can't get any good ideas!

ChaosNinji said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
ChaosNinji said:

Ummm... I found the other ones to be bad, also.

ANNOUNCMENT: MY NONEXSISTENT COMIC WILL STAY THAT WAY UNTIL I THINK OF A PLOT.

=3

I save the world.

END OF STORY

:twisted:

Serious issues with this comic (to name a few):
*Hammer's Bro's blue text is barely legible.
*Hammer Bro says "Let's get the potions!" And so, they grab mushrooms. >_>
*Bowser is doing what in the last panel? Just floating around?

Dodoman said:
Serious issues with this comic (to name a few):
*Hammer's Bro's blue text is barely legible.
*Hammer Bro says "Let's get the potions!" And so, they grab mushrooms. >_>
*Bowser is doing what in the last panel? Just floating around?
Um you can't see them properly but there mushrooms on black bottles with corks I should've made them red. I can make comics but i just never get good ideas.

Smiddle said:
I don't get the plot.
There gonna kill everyone but after these non-constructive criticsism comments I'm not continuing it

Back