Is it a good promo screenshot?

• Its awesome!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its not that good...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spike said:
Well... I can't just have a bunch of random characters from a bunch of other series. Then it wouldn't be allowed for the 'shroom.

Oh, it's for the 'Shroom. OK, that's fine.

Don't say Knife is stupid, PPL. He's very nice to try to include as many people as possible for this comic. :|

Good luck, Knife.

Wayoshi said:
Don't say Knife is stupid, PeteyPiranhaLover. He's very nice to try to include as many people as possible for this comic. :|

Good luck, Knife.

*Sniff* Thanks Wayoshi. I'm sorry but 8 people is my max and if I even add more, the comic would be too long. I may add more users in November's issue. But for now, 8 users is all I can handle.

I didn't say he was stupid! I just said that I wanted to be in his comic.
Your just trying to make me look bad!

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
I didn't say he was stupid! I just said that I wanted to be in his comic.
Your just trying to make me look bad!
If you looked carefully, Knife said that Petey Piranha would not work for his comic. Also, this is basically a first-come, first-serve basis. You missed the first 8 - you'll be in the next issue. In the meantime, think about who you will be.

Don't dare post another mean response to this thread.

Okay fine. But I clearly said I wanted to be a Waluigi Sprite. But no one seems to notice.

No actually, I can still add you but you have to pick someone else. Waluigi is to hard to make and I don't want to use too many of starpower's sprites.

:shock: Oh my god! He's right Spike! He's not even to big.
So maybe you could reconsider not putting him in there. Because I think he'd be the perfect sprite.

Be quiet all of you.

www.mfgg.net has it all!

Oh no Sir Grodus will reach my post count!

Hmm... no offense, but I like the Spriter's Resource better. :wink: MFGG has its perks though. I have released my latest promo. Check it out.

:? Hmm… If you could add me in, that would be nice. I'll give you a sheet in a minute. :wink:

Sprite Sheet 1, Laying Eggs:
parayoshiegglay2px.png

Sprite Sheet 2, Ground Pound:
parayoshipound5oy.png

Sprite Sheet 3, Miscellaneous:
parayoshimisc7ic.png

Back