I just beat __

A few weeks ago I beat FE:RD for the 100th time.

And for the FIRST time, I beat Sonic Colors. I gave up the first time playing it. I wasn't expecting this game to frustrate me so much. lol

Unknown Entity said:
A few weeks ago I beat FE:RD for the 100th time.

And for the FIRST time, I beat Sonic Colors. I gave up the first time playing it. I wasn't expecting this game to frustrate me so much. lol
You only just beaten it. That game wasn't that hard for the most part.

And I beat Mega Man 2 yesterday, Wily Stage 4 had possibly the worst boss I ever faced in gaming history.

MCS said:
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4

Beat the Story and my file's almost at 60%. Like most LEGO games I've played, it should be pretty fun to 100%.
I hate anything that has to do with Legoes.

Mr. L rocks! said:
MCS said:

Beat the Story and my file's almost at 60%. Like most LEGO games I've played, it should be pretty fun to 100%.

im glad that had absolutely everything to do with this topic.

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance

It's surprising that it took this long for me to finally sit down and beat the campaign, but... It was enjoyable. Last mission was great, getting to control the UEF, Cybrans, and Aeon in the final battle against the Seraphim.

Mr. L rocks! said:
MCS said:

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Yoshidude99 said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
MCS said:

Well, they're ugly and boring.

Mr. L rocks! said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Mr. L rocks! said:
MCS said:

Well, they're ugly and boring.
There's a lot of stuff that's ugly and boring yet we still enjoy them...like, I dunno, LIFE ITSELF. Also, honestly, what the HELL did that have to do with ANYTHING? Keep your messages on topic buddy, you'll need to do that in real life.

Borderlands 2

Cleared Chapter 25 at 9.0 in Kid Icarus: Uprising the other night.
It was the last Chapter I needed to 9.0, now all that's left for me to finish is to complete the last two panels for Hades's Treasure Hunt:
Clear Boss Battles on HARD, Obtain all powers.
I still have 4 feathers for this board, but I'd rather finish Boss Battles legitly.
Once I do I'll have a good yellow Gemini Orbitars Gem showing how awesome I am.

Kirby's Epic Yarn

still playing it to 100%, shouldn't take long

This month, I finished the last level in each of the following games (I'm not kidding on how much times I finished them before)

Rocket: Robot on wheels for the 3rd time

Banjo Kazooie for the 4th time

Banjo Tooie for the 1st time!

Games that I'm about to finish:

SM64 Star Road.. this is an awesome hack, this would be the 1st time I beat it. (missing 9 stars)

Super Mario 64, this would be the 32th time (not kidding, I've been saving the total in my computer.)

Tailmon said:
Kirby's Epic Yarn

still playing it to 100%, shouldn't take long

Aaaaaand just 100%'d it a few minutes ago.

Kirby's Dream Land 3

EDIT: Kirby's Dream Land

Radiant Historia (Blind)

Got myself the true ending out of complete luck. You get it by completing certain sidequests...and I did most of the sidequests...anyway, the ending. Takes a lot to make me cry.

Finally beat Mario and Luigi: Bowsers inside story, now I can move on to Dream team.

Kirby Super Star

although I haven't attempted the arena yet

Back